POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That woman can do nothing right in the eyes of some.
    Similarly, many of us are so blinded by hate of Trump that opponents can do no wrong.

I also mean that respectfully.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Similarly, many of us are so blinded by hate of Trump that opponents can do no wrong.

She lost Michigan by 10,000 votes. Trump has lost it by 15 times that, and yet, we're dealing with this ****. Just stop.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Lol, I’m thinking back to the dem candidate tbread and remembering how brutal that was. Good times. I see your point but still a lot of dem *****ing on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

She lost Michigan by 10,000 votes. Trump has lost it by 15 times that, and yet, we're dealing with this ****. Just stop.
          I'm not comparing the situations at all. Trump lost significantly more decisively and is attempting what is, in plain language, a coup. Stop reading my pointing that Hillary unnecessarily delayed her concession by hours (but concede she did) as any kind of comparison to our current situation, or defense thereof.

Hillary is a footnote. Trump should be in prison.

Comment

I'm not comparing the situations at all. Trump lost significantly more decisively and is attempting what is, in plain language, a coup. Stop reading my pointing that Hillary unnecessarily delayed her concession by hours (but concede she did) as any kind of comparison to our current situation, or defense thereof.

Hillary is a footnote. Trump should be in prison.
            Could it have possible been that she was up really late the night before?

Sorry she didn't schedule her concession for a time that was more convenient for you.

Comment

Id link to them, but many news sites are blocking my view of articles because of my ad blocker (which I wouldn't need if they didn't fill their crappy pages with insane auto-play garbage).

I googled "Hillary clinton delayed concession" and got article after article about it - why it was late, how late it was, why it was unacceptable. I don't know what else to tell you. It's ok to say that she was late. She can be late and Trump can be treasonous. Both things can exist at the same time.
              It wasn't late.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Meanwhile, Donnie skips out on a G20 video conference on pandemic preparedness to go golfing.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Meanwhile, Donnie skips out on a G20 video conference on pandemic preparedness to go golfing.
                  Would Hillary have been late to that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Would Hillary have been late to that?
                    Undoubtedly. That C U Next Tuesday can't do anything right.

Comment

• This is genius.

I installed it and it works. The only flaw is it won't get a thumbnail until you click the article -- then it will do the replacement.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm not going to keep going with this, but she was absolutely hours late, but believe what you will. It's a far cry from:

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Meanwhile, Donnie skips out on a G20 video conference on pandemic preparedness to go golfing.
                        To be honest, wouldn't you want him nowhere near anywhere where he can continue to f things up? Maybe I'm clinging to silver linings.

1/20/21 can't come soon enough.

Comment

I'm not going to keep going with this, but she was absolutely hours late, but believe what you will. It's a far cry from:

To be honest, wouldn't you want him nowhere near anywhere where he can continue to f things up? Maybe I'm clinging to silver linings.

1/20/21 can't come soon enough.
                          People, myself included probably, will rag on you for your insistence she was late. Maybe she was, I don’t know, I don’t agree. But that’s irrelevant.

We’re now measuring it against what Donald is doing. The meter rod we have been using for 250 years has been impeached. We are going to be question just what standard we should be using moving forward. I’d love to use the old one, but it’s possible that standard is forever destroyed.

So when people rag on you, remember, there are two standards now. The past standard, which is what you’re using (nothing wrong with that, no one has the answers). The current standard, which is probably what a lot of us lefties are using. Where a couple hours is less than a percent of what we’re seeing now.

In a perfect world, we clean off the stains of the past four years and return to our previous standard. I think that’s blithely optimistic.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I'm fine with being hit with disagreements, no sweat there.

I was being very careful not to compare the two issues as well. Being a few hours late is understandable and, using previous norms, worthy or criticism. Trump, as always, ruins everything he touches including said norms, and it's now difficult to parse out the "previously unacceptable" from... whatever things are now.

Like I've repeatedly said, Hillary's actions were worthy of minor mockery. Trump's actions are worthy of prison.

Comment

I'm fine with being hit with disagreements, no sweat there.

I was being very careful not to compare the two issues as well. Being a few hours late is understandable and, using previous norms, worthy or criticism. Trump, as always, ruins everything he touches including said norms, and it's now difficult to parse out the "previously unacceptable" from... whatever things are now.

Like I've repeatedly said, Hillary's actions were worthy of minor mockery. Trump's actions are worthy of prison.
                              I think this is the most likes I've seen a post receive on the board.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue
                                We still have two months of the dismantling of America. Why do so many people hate this country?
                                Blame Lincoln.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X