• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As many predicted...

https://mobile.twitter.com/axios/sta...58347186966528

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Just what we need. Yet another echo chamber for the stupid.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The funny thing is I bet trump could even fail at this. Yes his minions and rubes and dupes might like to follow him away from FOX, but trump is basically incompetent at almost everything he does. His TV success wasn't due to his brilliance, it was due to creative TV people who came up with his show and the idiocy of the average American television viewer. But it was for an hour a week. Not 24/7. Put him in charge of a network and I bet even the NFL would fail on it, and the NFL is as sure a TV bet as are the inevitability of death and taxes. If trump's track record of hired hands during his White House time is any indication of how well he'd do running a network, it would be gone quicker than the UPN. Remember, he took his dad's fortune and lost money. He would have done better with an interest bearing checking account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I think we all expect that will be the way out. Then he will spend 4 years talking about how the system screwed him and blackmail his way to the nom for the rematch.
          No way he wants to be president again. He didn't want to be this time, it just happened.

He will gladly say he's running and bilk his supporters out of every penny he can get, though.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I don't just want Dump to start a new network.

I want Dump to start a new party.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I don't just want Dump to start a new network.

I want Dump to start a new party.
              Won't happen. The GOP doesn't blow their own foot off like the Democrats do.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

No way he wants to be president again. He didn't want to be this time, it just happened.

He will gladly say he's running and bilk his supporters out of every penny he can get, though.
                Honestly I want him to battle pence and Jr amd Ivanka for the nomination. Let him take them all down with him

Comment

• I saw his tweet about supporting Ronna as head of the RNC. Is he not aware that his son and his main squeeze were gunning for that position?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Won't happen. The GOP doesn't blow their own foot off like the Democrats do.
                    This is not your father's GOP.

The competence arrows have flipped. The Dems have it together now, and the Republicans are the Keystone Cops.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is not your father's GOP.

The competence arrows have flipped. The Dems have it together now, and the Republicans are the Keystone Cops.
                      We'll see. I'd love them to do the 3rd party thing like the Dems did in 2000 and 2016 but I just don't see it happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

We'll see. I'd love them to do the 3rd party thing like the Dems did in 2000 and 2016 but I just don't see it happening.
                        Dump has zero ability to see past his own ego. If there's money in creating a party he will do it in a second. And I can imagine it harming the GOP for decades to come even if it only lasts as long as say Perot and Buchanan's chimera.

The Dixiecrats were a party within the Democratic party for a long time. Dump can rekindle that. They HATE the (((banks))).
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

According to sources he has already floated it. He doesnt want the job he just wants to win. He also wants the free money that his morons send him to try.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            I saw his tweet about supporting Ronna as head of the RNC. Is he not aware that his son and his main squeeze were gunning for that position?
                            Yes but he needs her for now. Consider this the "vote of confidence". He will start tweeting about how she cost him the election by summer.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Corey lewandowski has the Rona

Comment

Corey lewandowski has the Rona
                                That's what happens when you go to super spreader events with your mouth open.

Comment

Working...
                                X