X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curt schilling blocked mookie!!!

how cool is that??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Russia will take in Dumpy... And then show him some windows... All the windows... The best windows =-)
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• When libs threaten to move to Canada or Europe if their candidate loses, and then don't do it, they never hear the end of it from conservatives. That comment should not sit well with the base. It shows you he's a coward who doesn't really believe in the country or anything other than what may be best for himself in the event New York successfully prosecutes him for financial crimes. It's vintage Trump, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          When libs threaten to move to Canada or Europe if their candidate loses, and then don't do it, they never hear the end of it from conservatives. That comment should not sit well with the base. It shows you he's a coward who doesn't really believe in the country or anything other than what may be best for himself in the event New York successfully prosecutes him for financial crimes. It's vintage Trump, really.
          I believe Hovey has come after people here for saying if. I’m sure he’ll be consistent

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Donnie has the myth of Trump. The rich playboy who makes millions and bangs supermodels. Now, the myth may not be all its supposed to be, but facts don't matter. Donnie has spent decades building that myth, just as the Republicans spent decades building the myth about Hillary Clinton.

Now, a major part of his cult are those white racist ****s he's been cultivating since 2015. But there is another part, those disaffected small town folk, maybe little educated, who feel that this country and economy have left them behind. And they felt Donnie spoke to them, he heard their pain, their voice, and he was going to Washington to take on the establishment and fight for them. It was total horse**** of course, just another con by Donnie, but the believed it. And he keeps telling them how much he's accomplished, how much he's done for them, and they believe it. Cause they have no way of verifying for themselves, either cause they don't want to, or they're too dumb to. So they take him at his word.

The problem is, those very people they support, who play the cultural issues to woo them to their side, are the very ones responsible for their plight. The ones who've spent 40 years killing off unions and high paying manufacturing jobs, who've sent those jobs overseas and provided them no recourse or alternative but low paying jobs at C stores or Wal-Mart. And then use the culture wars to further divide them, to blame others for their plight instead of the GOP and big business. To rile them up, to make them angry, so they never have the chance to sit back and reflect on just why things are the way they are. Its always someone else's fault, someone else to blame. The darkies, the furriners, them damm college edumucated elites telling them how they should live.
            I've been watching the progression of events under the current administration very closely since Trump was elected. I'll admit that I've never paid more attention to American politics than I have during this time. What I've seen during the Trump presidency is shocking, sad, disappointing, frustrating, and unbelievable all at the same time. I have family and friends in the US who are good people, who are honest, hard-working, family-first people, who I would trust 100% if I asked them for help - who support Trump and the current Republican party. They support the Republican party that includes Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham (who has proven that he talks out of both sides of his mouth and doesn't possess an ounce of integrity). I understand the support given to Trump and his band of enablers by the uneducated, easily manipulated, afraid to think for themselves Americans, but I'm surprised by the support given by others who I apparently don't know as well as I though I did. It doesn't change anything - I still love my family and appreciate my friends, but it certainly illustrates that we all have (and are entitled to) our own opinions. I guess the world would be a boring place if we were all the same in every way.

The rest of the world is looking at what the US has become during the past 4 years. It's not a pretty picture. We see a country ripping itself apart. Social, economic, and racial inequities, along with a complete failure in managing the COVID situation has become what the rest of the world sees. I'm not going to argue with others here about the US failure to protect its citizens - the virus is real, and the current president and his administration is failing you.

I hope enough Americans will do the right thing and vote to replace Trump in November. You have suffered enough during the last four years...I'd hate to see what you'll become after another four years of the same failure occupying your White House.
            Last edited by Hoover; 10-18-2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Some countries like to take in ousted dictators, but that's because they have suitcases full of gold bars and a Swiss account full of embezzled funds to spend there. No one wants to take in the guy with hundreds of millions of debt coming due.
              You really think Trump and his cronies didn't rip off the election fund for millions? Why do you think the campaign is broke?

Putin loves to give his old assets cover in Mother Russia. That is where the Ukraine leader fled too after he screwed over his voters by not cutting the deal with the EU like he promised due to a massive bribe from Putin.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                When libs threaten to move to Canada or Europe if their candidate loses, and then don't do it, they never hear the end of it from conservatives. That comment should not sit well with the base. It shows you he's a coward who doesn't really believe in the country or anything other than what may be best for himself in the event New York successfully prosecutes him for financial crimes. It's vintage Trump, really.
                Nah when he says it he is kidding...or being smart or something.

Actually what should upset them is how he is literally almost begging for people to not hurt his feelings and vote for him. He is turning into Jeb Bush these days because he knows things arent going well. He also doesnt seem to understand that a good percentage of the people cheering for him are paid plants...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nah when he says it he is kidding...or being smart or something.

Actually what should upset them is how he is literally almost begging for people to not hurt his feelings and vote for him. He is turning into Jeb Bush these days because he knows things arent going well. He also doesnt seem to understand that a good percentage of the people cheering for him are paid plants...
                  He's talking like a loser.

Which he is. But I never expected him to act like one. He's a small, tiny man, groveling for approbation.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I dunno but I'm sure Glenn Greenwald is camped out in back yard mad at the Dems...
                    On cue....

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...00714996359168

Comment

• Glenn just wish Assange was into him...and he wishes people cared about what he thinks as much as they do Snowden.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Accidental perfection

https://mobile.twitter.com/JReinerMD...82424421310466

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I believe Hovey has come after people here for saying if. I’m sure he’ll be consistent
                          I've said it numerous times. I'll say it again. If I were in High School again right now my number one priority would be to get the **** out of here. I await Hovey's condemnation of me and Dump.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I honestly don't ever recall commenting, one way or another, about people threatening to move if "X" happens, whether it's the election of Trump or otherwise. I'd be surprised if I did, because that's an issue I really don't care about in the least. It never bothered me that people moved to Canada to avoid the draft during Vietnam. I don't care if people move to a different state or country because they think it's a tax advantage.

Recall my immigration policy of open borders. I think people are essentially like animals in that it's a natural instinct to switch locations if you think that you can improve your opportunities for food, shelter, mating, etc..., by doing so.

All that said, do I believe people when they say they're moving to another country because of the election of Trump? No, not really. I believe that they believe they'll move, but in the end I don't think they will.

Trump, on the other hand? I could easily see a situation where around November 15 people will be like, "hey, has anyone seen the POTUS lately?"
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• I believe it was you and it surprised me- you made a comment about how people like me should just move and stop saying it, and everyone piled on.

if it wasn’t you, then I apologize. I remember being a bit taken aback by the comment at the time but I don’t think there’s another con around here with a similar name to you?

Comment

• As for Dump he better go to a country without extradition because he has an appointment at a US jail for the rest of his life. It's time to jail these ****ers. None of this Nixon **** this time.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X