• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jfc all of them

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...79237523771393

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Of course all of them. And in a month they'll all short it for when further testing reveals it's completely useless.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Is mental retardation a side effect? Asking for a friend.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• So the pro life party is touting a drug that uses embryonic stem cells. I feel this is going to come up later and be somewhat of an issue...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I’m having trouble thinking of reasons brads wife isn’t having sex with him

https://mobile.***********/TheRickWi...51356656427008

Comment

• Trump's going to host the Rush Limbaugh show tomorrow as a "virtual rally"

I think he's about ready to quit, claim fraud and start his new career as a full time grifter.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I’m having trouble thinking of reasons brads wife isn’t having sex with him

https://mobile.***********/TheRickWi...51356656427008
                After he paid all of that money for her bolt-ons!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• He won't quit.

He will have the election 'stolen' from him.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Trump's going to host the Rush Limbaugh show tomorrow as a "virtual rally"
                    Seriously? That's going to be a disaster.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Trump's going to host the Rush Limbaugh show tomorrow as a "virtual rally"

I think he's about ready to quit, claim fraud and start his new career as a full time grifter.
                      New? When has he been anything but?

Comment

• Just saw on Facebook that Nancy Pelosi is holding a press conference tomorrow morning "to discuss the introduction of the Commission on Presidential Capacity to discharge the powers and duties of office act." 25th Amendment - let's see if this happens.

Comment

• Seems like a waste of time and I doubt the optics will be great...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Pence cancelling campaign events, heading back to Washington tomorrow
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Seems like a waste of time and I doubt the optics will be great...
                              Or the doctors are telling her something.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Seems like a waste of time and I doubt the optics will be great...
                                I agree. There was a lot of **** today that would have been a news story for a month. THis one seems ill-advised. Don't pull this **** unless he's literally wandering around the WH naked.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X