This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Listen, I'm just trying to prevent you guys from stroking out on me before November. You've made it nearly four years. Only a month to go. I don't want to show up to Cafe one day and find out it's just me, Ralph and Jeb.
    Oh dont you worry, I am just fine. I am not the one steroid tweeting all night...

And you know, after having people like Sicatoka go on rants before the 2016 election because Hillary MIGHT have put us at risk with her emails and misuse of "classified" material (which was all bs) I dont want to hear from your side about "stroking out". Crap like that is why we are where we are...

On another subject Trump right on cue plays the second act of his little stock swindle and changes course on the stimulus so the Dow rallies. Still trying to pass the buck on to Nancy Pelosi.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I wouldn't call it tragic.
      It is for whoever finds him...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It is for whoever finds him...
        His poor mom.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Stamps need more death: https://www.audubon.org/news/duck-st...unting-mandate

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So ridiculous and tacky. I say that as someone who could not have loved duck hunting anymore when I was a kid. What on earth is wrong with these people?
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

So ridiculous and tacky. I say that as someone who could not have loved duck hunting anymore when I was a kid. What on earth is wrong with these people?
              Dunno. You tell us. You voted for them.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I wouldn't call it tragic.
                I was thinking from the perspective of the peg-legged poolboy. I may have left out some details.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

They're children.

Comment

• Randy rainbow and Patti L!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AoY6RRfMZM

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Randy rainbow and Patti L!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AoY6RRfMZM
                      Gorgeous. Patti's okay, too.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Lucky gold star families

https://mobile.twitter.com/dandrezne...49547262103562

Comment

• Jesus...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Il Duce Jr.

In a just world, I still believe he'd meet the same fate as Mussolini. And I'd pay good money to spit on his hanging body if given the chance.

Comment

• A cure!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatyTurNB...67168883695618

Comment

• So now he’s back in the Oval Office. Sounds like he’s getting better. I knew everyone was making too much of what they thought was him gasping for air.

Comment

Working...
                                X