Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently a couple mail processing machines have been removed/destroyed in Maine today.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      He didn’t want to buy Greenland, he wanted to trade Puerto Rico for it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielLar...32704250077184
      As dumb as Dump is, I find this story very difficult to believe.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Apparently a couple mail processing machines have been removed/destroyed in Maine today.
        But the postal director promised, no more til after the election!!!

I'm sure Suzie will get right on that.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Biden has to treat his term as a 1 shot...he is going to have 4 years if he wins to do whatever he can.
          On the other hand, that frees him to do whatever is right and not politically expedient for himself.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's cute how you continue to give so many people the benefit of the doubt despite so much evidence to the contrary

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I don't.

Comment

• They all need to go to prison, from Dump & Barr down.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Former Trump council Steve Bannon arrested, by the DOJ, for skimming money from a non-profit.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Former Trump council Steve Bannon arrested, by the DOJ, for skimming money from a non-profit.
                    Pardon coming. Or whatever Stone got.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I find it funny that 4 years on, his most feverish supporters still insist on using phrases like "duly elected", "lawfully elected", etc. when referring to Trump. Tells you all you need to know about their inner thoughts.

Comment

• "Clinton Foundation" is trending on Twitter.

Half of the Russian economy is people being paid to post bothsides **** on social media to protect Trump.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          "Clinton Foundation" is trending on Twitter.

Half of the Russian economy is people being paid to post bothsides **** on social media to protect Trump.
                          I'll ask this again cause I am very confused.

How is Hillary Clinton not in jail? I don't get it. How do we have a parade of Trump related cronies funneling through the justice system and she is still free? It makes no sense.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Well of course it is...Bannon got indicted they needed to shift focus. Look for Trump to bait the media and the Liberals with some stupid comment (like when he floated a third term last week) at around 5pm as well.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              "Clinton Foundation" is trending on Twitter.

It's not just Russia anymore; parts of China's wumao army are in on it at this point, too. Anything to further the general fracturing of the US electorate.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Anything to further the general fracturing of the US electorate.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X