This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

"Hey honey. Want to drive around rural Minnesota and laugh at people in substandard housing. It'll be a hoot."
    There's a non-rural Minnesota?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Trump was just removed from his press conference after a couple of minutes and now the White House is on lockdown.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Trump was just removed from his press conference after a couple of minutes and now the White House is on lockdown.
        Just about time for the fake assassination attempt. That comes before the war and the Reichstag fire.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It was an officer involved shooting...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            It depends on the union...and where in Minnesota and WI those people reside. The farther you get away from civilization the more likely they like Trump. Lots of Trumpers in the small towns...thankfully the populations of the Twin Cities drown out their stupidity.

GF and I played a fun game when we drove down to Owatonna last week...we looked at all of the houses that had Trump signs...not one of them looked like it should be lived in. (we called them Trump Shacks) In fact the sign or flag was probably worth more than the house was. Meanwhile the few Biden houses (or Obama) we saw all looked like the people who lived in them werent cooking meth. They had yards and windows...and it didnt look like the Big Bad Wolf had just tried to blow the house in.
            Still a company there called Truth Incorporated?

Comment

• Not that I saw...but to be frank a lot of stuff has closed there. Slippery's was still open...which looks nothing like Grumpy Old Men! (which was not filmed in Owatonna)

Holy balls is anyone else getting server errors now? Seriously what year is this?
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hey did you all know that the 1917 Flu Pandemic ended the Second World War...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1292947784228909057

So you dont have to watch the press conference...it is all broken down in this thread.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"Hey no one in particular. Want to see me attempt and fail to be funny on a message board? Should be a hoot!"

Let me know the next time you perform at Acme Comedy Club...don't want to miss any of your A+ bits!
                    Oh noes the guy who thinks all old people can eat dirt thinks you’re a loser? Whatever will you do

Comment

• Wait til he tells another bad joke?

To be fair though...he might not understand that people notice things when they go on trips and they are able to come up with stuff on the fly. I mean I know he finely hones his craft and makes sure every joke hits in just the perfect way (like the George Carlin of USCHO!) but some people are able to improvise when they notice things in the moment. Since the Trump Shacks self identify it is kind of easy to mock them in the moment.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Just about time for the fake assassination attempt. That comes before the war and the Reichstag fire.
                        I'd like to believe that we can still trust the Secret Service, and that they wouldn't go along with a false flag op.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I'd like to believe that we can still trust the Secret Service, and that they wouldn't go along with a false flag op.
                          They won't be in on it.

Dump will "find" a box of old radio parts labeled "BOM" next to his gold toilet and claim it was placed there by black antifa feminists.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Oh.

“In a new interview, President Trump claimed he had such good poll numbers before the pandemic that he would have beat first President George Washington in an election this November: "George Washington would have had a hard time beating me before the plague came in, before the China plague. And then, you know, like every other nation, like other countries, when you get hit, it affects you, and we went down a little bit."

Comment

• Oh good...another thing for the Liberals to get distracted by. He is baiting...just like the Mount Rushmore crap. He knows the Liberals cant help themselves...

Do. Not. Feed. The. Troll.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh good...another thing for the Liberals to get distracted by. He is baiting...just like the Mount Rushmore crap. He knows the Liberals cant help themselves...

Do. Not. Feed. The. Troll.
                                Exactly. The focus now needs to be on Trump's sabotaging/knee-capping of the post office to make his prediction of the USPO being overwhelmed self-fulfilling. Needs to be addressed repeatedly by party leaders across the country and it should be a key message throughout the Democratic Nation Convention.
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X