Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is hilarious because CNBC reported all day that "Microsoft and ByteDance had an agreement in place until Trump decided to open his mouth."

Microsoft's Steve Ballmer had to personally reach out to Trump to tell him to shut up and back the fu** off (but politely while stroking Trump's ego) to let Ballmer get this deal done.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Well this outta set up a tweetstorm

https://mobile.twitter.com/cliffordl...24685469749255
      Trump's banker at Deutsche Bank also under investigation for something. Related?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Which is hilarious because CNBC reported all day that "Microsoft and ByteDance had an agreement in place until Trump decided to open his mouth."

Microsoft's Steve Ballmer had to personally reach out to Trump to tell him to shut up and back the fu** off (but politely while stroking Trump's ego) to let Ballmer get this deal done.
        Also, if Trump wants the US to get a cut out of helping people conduct business, he might want to read into what a corporate tax is supposed to ****ing do.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Trump's banker at Deutsche Bank also under investigation for something. Related?
          Is this the guy whose office got raided about 3 years ago?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is this the guy whose office got raided about 3 years ago?
            Don't know. Think it was the company itself investigating him.

Comment

Which is hilarious because CNBC reported all day that "Microsoft and ByteDance had an agreement in place until Trump decided to open his mouth."

Didn’t Balmer retire from Microsoft in 2014?

Comment

• h
                Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Didn’t Balmer retire from Microsoft in 2014?
                Yes, but I believe they said it was because he still has a good portion of stocks in the company.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Asked about John Lewis, trump says he doesn’t know him, he didn’t come to his inauguration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Asked about John Lewis, trump says he doesn’t know him, he didn’t come to his inauguration.
                    You forgot where Trump has done more for African Americans than anyone, including John Lewis.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

You forgot where Trump has done more for African Americans than anyone, including John Lewis.
                      Trump did make sure to mention that too

god that man is sick

Comment

• Here's why John Lewis skipped the inauguration (and also mentioning he skipped 2001 as well, but had seemed to forget that when making his statement).

Gotta tip my cap to Trump, for not knowing people, he certainly can hold a grudge against those same people for years...

(Also, I'd like to point out there are articles dedicated to how Lewis forgot about the 2001 skip, and question his ability to be a leader based on that. Yet the GOP continues to "Weekend at Bernie's" Trump in public...)

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Just 11 minutes into the Axios interview, and... woooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

This interview is amazing. Jonathan Swan hit a grand slam.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just 11 minutes into the Axios interview, and... woooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

This interview is amazing. Jonathan Swan hit a grand slam.
                            It's a great interview. I'm not sure how Swan is able to cut through Dump's bullsh-t but he is. All that's left underneath is Dump's incapacity.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "Yo Semites!" was my favorite Matisyahu song.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                "Yo Semites!" was my favorite Matisyahu song.
                                There's an orthodox Jewish community that lives not far from here, and whenever I see a few of them in the local Wal-mart, I raise my hand and say "Yo, semites!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X