Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been two weeks since Trump told us he would give us the most amazing health care plan ever in two weeks. I can't wait!!!!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

If we're opening it up to states with voting problems in general, then North Dakota needs to be on that list. I was under the impression that we were talking about voting problems stemming from the issues with the post office.
      I don't think so. They had the dispute with the tribes over registration and street addresses, but that was resolved by agreement with all parties involved, iirc.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Another reason the post office issue is so bad

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePlumLi...10640033341440

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Another reason the post office issue is so bad

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePlumLi...10640033341440
          Stop clutching at pearls.

off topic: Jesus christ the board runs slower than a Apple IIgs.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Stop clutching at pearls.

off topic: Jesus christ the board runs slower than a Apple IIgs.
            I think you guys should all get t-shirts made like that. Sort of your mantra for 2020.

I've talked to experts: This is bad!

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Oh look a white male conservative thinks people are overreacting!

unrelated, this is the best Lincoln video yet. Oh my god impotus Americanus

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWi...76301866606592

Comment

Oh look a white male conservative thinks people are overreacting!

unrelated, this is the best Lincoln video yet. Oh my god impotus Americanus

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWi...76301866606592
                Some of the folks at LP are having a lot of fun.

For George T. Conway III, Esq. it might be a mixed bag, though I wonder if they don't give each other high 5s in private, like the town preacher and the brothel owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Him making the suggestion openly should stress you out. It tells you how far the Overton Window has slid to fascism on the right.
                  I mean, I’m not Rip Van Winkle. I haven’t been asleep for the past 3.5 years. I would think the Overton Window basically moved on day 1. Certainly by the time he implemented that insane travel ban.
                  Look, is it abhorrent that he suggested such a thing? Absolutely. Would he move it if he could? Yes. I have no doubt in my mind he will do whatever is in his power, or in the power of fellow Republicans, to win re-election. Moving Election Day just isn’t one of those things solely in his, or Republican’s, power. Like, why the f-ck would he waste his time going down that path when he’s got way better options to win himself reelection directly in reach? I know all y’all know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think you guys should all get t-shirts made like that. Sort of your mantra for 2020.

I've talked to experts: This is bad!
                    You seen anything yet to cause you to worry about our democratic principles and our institutional norms?

Or are you too busy coming up with sarcastic comments for internet message boards?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You seen anything yet to cause you to worry about our democratic principles and our institutional norms?

Or are you too busy coming up with sarcastic comments for internet message boards?
                      The goalposts have already been moved, now it's "nothing that the next guy can't undo."

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

The goalposts have already been moved, now it's "nothing that the next guy can't undo."
                        And they'll scream bloody murder when he tries to.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I mean, I’m not Rip Van Winkle. I haven’t been asleep for the past 3.5 years. I would think the Overton Window basically moved on day 1. Certainly by the time he implemented that insane travel ban.
                          Look, is it abhorrent that he suggested such a thing? Absolutely. Would he move it if he could? Yes. I have no doubt in my mind he will do whatever is in his power, or in the power of fellow Republicans, to win re-election. Moving Election Day just isn’t one of those things solely in his, or Republican’s, power. Like, why the f-ck would he waste his time going down that path when he’s got way better options to win himself reelection directly in reach? I know all y’all know this.
                          Because he's a moron who literally doesn't know he can't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Because he's a moron who literally doesn't know he can't do it.
                            He's the president, he can do whatever the hell he damm wants.

Just ask him.

Comment

• One of my friends said Trump has been great for the LGBT community.

I asked her what kind of acid she was taking and where could I find it? I could use a break from reality as well!
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Oh my god impotus Americanus
                                Also the perfect description of his supporters.

Thank god they're going extinct.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X