POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So this Operation Legend thing is kind of scary...

https://***********/chicagotribune/s...32649954394117

Federal police from multiple units (FBI, ATF and DHS for sure) going into multiple cities and quelling all "violence". (like the Graffiti and the Singing Moms in Portland)
    A surge... Just like we did in Iraq years ago. Well, it isn't like we didn't know trump's administration is actively looking to provoke a war with progressives.

Comment

What’s to stop proud boys from dressing up and taking people off the street into vans?

am I being too hysterical? Can we ask hovey if unidentified agents in unmarked cars taking people off the streets preemptively is something we can get worried about?

Comment

This was set up today in the plaza opposite the Dump hotel in DC:

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          This was set up today in the plaza opposite the Dump hotel in DC:

They have more than one. They're living statues. Real actors.

https://adage.com/article/creativity...ues-dc/2268966
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            What’s to stop proud boys from dressing up and taking people off the street into vans?

am I being too hysterical? Can we ask hovey if unidentified agents in unmarked cars taking people off the streets preemptively is something we can get worried about?
            Sure, you can ask me anything.

I wouldn't get worried. I think you're safe.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Trump’s attempts at sending kids back to school is a sign that he’s trying to actually curb climate change by killing the humans who cause it AND save the economy. No matter how you look at it, he’s a winner.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Sure, you can ask me anything.

I wouldn't get worried. I think you're safe.
                Yeah cause I am sure all of this crap is going to stop very soon...

The man has his Gestapo gassing Moms who peacefully protect other protesters...and said Gestapo is already expanding its reach to other cities.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey all you Constitution defenders...
                  explain your Goddammed selves...

Judge: Cohen must be released by 2pm tomorrow.

Judge: I make the finding that the purpose of transferring Mr. Cohen to jail was retaliatory because of his desire to exercise his First Amendment rights to publish his book.

Sit back and think about that. Frightening this happened
                  โ€œDemolish the bridges behind youโ€ฆ then there is no choice but to build again.โ€

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Hey all you Constitution defenders...
                    explain your Goddammed selves...
                    I think the ACLU said it best: https://***********/ACLU/status/1286327848018616320

"The Trump administration can't put people in prison because it doesn't like what you have to say."
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I guess Fauci threw out the first pitch today. Too bad there are no fans there. He would have gotten a nice standing ovation I bet. Contrast that with the "lock him up" chants trump got when he was there last season. Something like that would at least give him explosive diarrhea if not a nice brain bending aneurysm.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I think the ACLU said it best: https://***********/ACLU/status/1286327848018616320

"The Trump administration can't put people in prison because it doesn't like what you have to say."
                        You just watch.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://***********/RawStory/status/...118849536?s=20

Raw Story @RawStory ยท 6h
                          ‘A national humiliation’: America mocked for Trump and his ‘shaky mental state’
                          “So there’s this test, right? A terrific test. Very hard, very hard. It’s so hard, they tell me, no Democrat has ever passed it. It’s true. So there’s like an elephant, which is the animal of the Republican Party, nobody knows that, but it’s true. It really is. Great animal, the elephant. It never forgets. Like me. I’ve got a perfect brain, just like an elephant. Anyway, then there’s a snake. And it’s hard to tell them apart because an elephant has a nose a lot like a snake. They shoot water out of their nose, just like snakes spit poison. It’s very difficult. Who can tell them apart? Very difficult. I can. My elephant brain is very big. Then they throw in crocodiles, which is a lot like an alligator, except they only come from Austria. But if you’ve got a big elephant brain like me, you can tell them all apart, elephants, snakes, crocodiles, alligators. I can tell them apart. Joe Biden can’t. CNN says he can, but they’re fake news! It’s a tough test. The toughest in the world, they say. But I aced it. But the fake news media won’t talk about it. But it’s true. Kids need to go back to school to learn the difference between a crocodile and an elephant like I do. I love the blacks.”
                          Last edited by Slap Shot; 07-24-2020, 01:33 AM.

Comment

https://***********/Lawrence/status/1286421892195209218

Trump announces that he spoke to Putin today and no reporter asks what he said to Putin. No reporter asks what he said to Putin about intelligence reports that Putin is paying to kill American soldiers.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...69631072108546

"I spoke to highly respected (Chairman) Senator @JimInhofe, who has informed me that he WILL NOT be changing the names of our great Military Bases and Forts, places from which we won two World Wars (and more!). Like me, Jim is not a believer in Cancel Culture'"

The bill passed with veto proof majorities and is in conference committee. (Inhofe voted for it) Trump seems to think Inhofe has some super power that can wipe away provisions from it. The responses are pretty good.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/joshtpm/status/1286691368837033987

Of course, this would require them to care what the laws says...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X