Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough day for Flaggy and anyone else who had the common sense molested out of them by their uncle: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1234541

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Trump has to be getting desperate. I've been going down a YouTube rabbit hole watching old Obama speeches, and I get ads for Trump. On what earth does his campaign think he's going to get votes from someone watching those?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Trump has to be getting desperate. I've been going down a YouTube rabbit hole watching old Obama speeches, and I get ads for Trump. On what earth does his campaign think he's going to get votes from someone watching those?
        Almost every ad I get is one of those "is the media unfair to Dump" in some shape or form. The internet is the only safe space left for his lies. And even now with Twitter cracking down that's going away.
        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Trump claims he'll now unveil a complete health care plan. Questions to be asked at today's briefing--by a nasty woman or a mean man in the WHPC:
          "Is this the 'better healthcare at a fraction of the cost' that you campaigned on four years ago?"
          "What has taken so long?"
          "Well, the Russia hoax. And then I got impeached. And then I had to save the world from the Jhina Virus"

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Tough day for Flaggy and anyone else who had the common sense molested out of them by their uncle: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1234541
            Also, he and the rest of the Qanon cabal who thought Dumpie was playing the long game to out the pedophile rings in Hollywood and government.

Yesterday he expressed well wishes to Epstein procurer Gislaine Maxwell.

Twice.

Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell: "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years...I just wish her well, whatever it is"
            Last edited by rufus; 07-22-2020, 06:00 AM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Trump claims he'll now unveil a complete health care plan. Questions to be asked at today's briefing--by a nasty woman or a mean man in the WHPC:
              "Is this the 'better healthcare at a fraction of the cost' that you campaigned on four years ago?"
              "What has taken so long?"
              Oh, I cannot wait to see this.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Defense Department upset that police and civilians are copying the uniform look of the not-so-secret-anymore military troops assigned to bust skulls in Portland.
                Last edited by aparch; 07-22-2020, 09:47 AM.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Trump claims he'll now unveil a complete health care plan.
                  He's just waiting for the final draft from Hannity. Dump doesn't have the attention span or mental capacity to explain his own personal health care plan.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

He's just waiting for the final draft from Hannity. Dump doesn't have the attention span or mental capacity to explain his own personal bowel movement.
                    Fixed.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I, Me, Mine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/21/w...tish-open.html
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Also, he and the rest of the Qanon cabal who thought Dumpie was playing the long game to out the pedophile rings in Hollywood and government.

Yesterday he expressed well wishes to Epstein procurer Gislaine Maxwell.

Twice.
                        Meanwhile they still think Wayfair and pizza places are homes to sex slaves.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

He's just waiting for the final draft from Hannity. Dump doesn't have the attention span or mental capacity to explain his own personal health care plan.
                          I have been waiting to see a documented National Health Care Policy from the Republicans for at least 20 years now.

I look forward to it.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I assume he's using the kitchen sink approach, especially since Youtube ads probably cost pennies to run
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

From here on in we'll see a shyt-ton of stretch passes for guys circling in the neutral zone, and his goalie is already looking at the bench. He's hoping it comes down to a video replay because he paid good money for the guys up in the booth.
                              Last edited by burd; 07-22-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

So this Operation Legend thing is kind of scary...

https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/s...32649954394117

President Trump, who once bragged he could solve Chicago’s crime problem within a week, has announced plans for Operation Legend: A plan to flood cities with a “surge of federal law enforcement” to address intensifying violence — especially in Chicago.
                                Federal police from multiple units (FBI, ATF and DHS for sure) going into multiple cities and quelling all "violence". (like the Graffiti and the Singing Moms in Portland)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X