X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    More confirmation that Putin was right. dump is so dumb and unhinged that he somehow thinks what he says won't make it to a book?

And it's even more amazing that someone like that is SO worshiped by so many people. (makes one laugh when you remember the abuse Obama supporters go)

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    38DD.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-report-2021-7

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I believe it... and I believe they let it leak to **** off Trump and cause more chaos. Putin always had a plan.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    What frustrates me about this is that Russia is as good at faking an intelligence operation as they are actually performing an intelligence operation.

This story could be any number of these options, or even a combination of them:
    • 100% absolutely true, as is
    • 100% falsification from someone feeding the Guardian (who's been no friend of Trump)
    • 100% false but manufactured by the Kremlin and fed to the Guardian
      • there are like a thousand permutations of this as well
    • ... probably 10 other possibilities

I don't disbelieve it. I also don't know that I believe it. It confirms my bias way too much to just... trust as accurate.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Especially since they hate "commies" and use it to slur everyone to the Left of Pat Buchanon.
    Putin was part of the communist secret police they so hate.... How can they be so irrational to not remember that?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    It's still kind of surprising how the entire Racist party embraced Putin after supporting a cold war for decades against the same people who are running russia right now. How they could buy into "nothing happened" so much after so much fear and hate over the decades.

The Racist party is odd.
    Especially since they hate "commies" and use it to slur everyone to the Left of Pat Buchanon.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Now the people running Russia mention Jesus a lot though.
    Dr. Mrs. has a Mormon cousin who went to Russia to quote teach them about Jesus unquote.

Yeah, honey. I think they've heard.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    It's still kind of surprising how the entire Racist party embraced Putin after supporting a cold war for decades against the same people who are running russia right now. How they could buy into "nothing happened" so much after so much fear and hate over the decades.

The Racist party is odd.
    Now the people running Russia mention Jesus a lot though.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied

The Racist party is odd.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Comrade obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/guardian/...42904580837376

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin plot to put Trump in power
    From the article:

During a closed session of Russia’s national security council, Vladimir Putin personally authorized a secret, multi-agency spy operation to support a “mentally unstable” Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election, leaked Kremlin documents appear to show.

The Russian president, his spy chiefs and senior ministers agreed in January 2016 that the “social turmoil” of a Trump White House would help secure Moscow’s strategic objectives.
    • The papers include a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.
    • Independent experts say these papers appear to be genuine, while the Kremlin denied all allegations.
    In other news...water is wet.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I prefer Mt. Hood but hey different strokes.
    There's a lot in that sentence.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I see what you did there....

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Each lot comes with its own homeless person who masturbates all day in public.

that is something I witnessed my last trip there, coincidentally

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

All day? Did you bring popcorn?
    Woof I should have clarified. I ran away- the all day was my improvement for the NEW Portland

Leave a comment:

Working...
X