X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Isn't running a fake intelligence operation performing an intelligence operation? (They're just good at intel ops, any flavor. Probably best in the world save for maybe China, or Mossad.)
    Yes, but I think you understand the difference between an actual operation and simply planting the idea that you ran an actual operation. They can be equally as effective depending on your goal.

Do you want <pick a candidate> to win? Then you probably have actually do stuff for that to happen.
    Do you not really care who wins but just want to spoil the ground and poison any goodwill? Well, you have to do some things, but way way way less, and most importantly you need to get "caught" doing it.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    ... Russia is as good at faking an intelligence operation as they are actually performing an intelligence operation.
    Isn't running a fake intelligence operation performing an intelligence operation? (They're just good at intel ops, any flavor. Probably best in the world save for maybe China, or Mossad.)

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    The most insane thing was that the term ends on 1/20 whether there is a new President confirmed or not. He was out. Period.

I really think he watched House of Cards and thought it was real life.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    I think that was Wee Donnie One-term's plan. Congress had to certify the election on 1/6, and if somehow because of the insurrection, they weren't able to complete that task until 1/7 or later, he was then going to court and argue that since it wasn't certified on the proper day according to the laws, then it was invalid, and he was still president.

Why he called Rep congressmen and told them to keep delaying, even while they were under attack.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Man the details coming out about the Insurrection and the final days of Trump's diarrhea of a Presidency are crazy! For example:

https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/sta...08311534641157

“I know you guys too well. You’ll fly him to Alaska if you have a chance. Don’t do it.” As VP Pence hid in Capitol basement Jan 6, his aides feared Secret Service would try to fly him far away to stop him from certifying the vote. #IAloneCanFixIt
    https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1415713425561473035

"Trump...didn’t express any hope that Pence was okay. He didn’t try to call the vice president to check on him. He just stayed in the dining room watching television."
    https://twitter.com/selectedwisdom/s...68238353862657

the VP was giving orders to military while POTUS watched violence on TV "As Pence gave orders to the military, the actual commander in chief was effectively AWOL. Trump spent the afternoon glued to the television watching the drama unfold."
    But. Her. Fucking. EMAILS!

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I'd never heard of it but I just spent the better part of a couple of days working it into my software system for our emergency room and geriatric psych areas.

So... congratulations Mr. Trump. You do not have dementia. I guess.
    I’ll be honest, I knew the MOCA was a dementia test, but that’s about the extent of my knowledge. Most of my experience has been with adolescents, with the occasional adult substance abuse/dual diagnosis (but not dementia related) mixed in. When I was a teenager, I worked with the geriatric population more, but I was merely a caregiver, who miraculously was allowed to pass narcotics before that sh-t got tightened up in the early/mid-2000s.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Putin was part of the communist secret police they so hate.... How can they be so irrational to not remember that?
    Russia. Pretty much pure bred white. And they know how to deal with the Chechnyans and the other mudblood types.

Its pretty simple when you get right down to it.
    Last edited by rufus; 07-15-2021, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Dump's intelligence level is not concerning; it's the 65 mil.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Heyooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    I disagree. I think it *is* an IQ test - if you take it, and then brag about passing it, then congratulations - you're dumber than a box of hammers.
    What's the joke? "Social media is an IQ test. If you post you fail." ;-)

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I'd never heard of it but I just spent the better part of a couple of days working it into my software system for our emergency room and geriatric psych areas.

I disagree. I think it *is* an IQ test - if you take it, and then brag about passing it, then congratulations - you're dumber than a box of hammers.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Yeah he used to be able to control the narrative before he was President. Now every journalist knows all they have to do is say a few nice things about him and he will tell them everything they want to know.

Putin figured that out in 2016.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The hilarious thing is with guys like Wolff he gave interviews, then articles came out talking about how the reporter had found out all sorts of scummy stuff, and then Dump granted them more interviews. He genuinely believes he is smart and can redirect them.

Dump is so stupid he has no idea he is stupid.
    That's because prior to 2015, anyone granting him interviews were people who could be buffaloed by Trump's babbling because they were just fluff articles about Trump the businessman.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    The hilarious thing is with guys like Wolff he gave interviews, then articles came out talking about how the reporter had found out all sorts of scummy stuff, and then Dump granted them more interviews. He genuinely believes he is smart and can redirect them.

Dump is so stupid he has no idea he is stupid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X