This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Jesus Trumpers are outside Walter Reed and half of them arent wearing masks. These people are so friggin dumb I am not sure they are worth protecting.
    Why are they holding a vigil? This whole thing is a hoax.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

That is like saying "from now on the Titanic will no longer be allowed to steer near iceburgs". I mean good call but uh...

Oh and if you want a better picture of the people who are sick or are likely to get sick:

add Kellyanne Conway.

Kellyanne Conway @KellyannePolls
      Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians. As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic.

Comment

Jesus Trumpers are outside Walter Reed and half of them arent wearing masks. These people are so friggin dumb I am not sure they are worth protecting.
        I heard this on Fox this afternoon as Trump was about to leave for the hospital. I can't believe this clown, Greg Gutfled, and his spin.
        https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...ticles&via=rss

Comment

• Who knew this was going to be the rule change that the Commission on Presidential Debates had in mind

Also, it would be just glorious if Trump were forced to watch the election results from quarantine in his hospital room.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Chris Kluwe said there's like 7 of them...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Ya know...if this was a crappy spy novel it would be that Trump was given COVID by Putin since he no longer has any real use for him. Trump is about to lose the election and no amount of chaos will fix that soooooooooooooooooo get him nice and sick and throw everything into chaos that way.
              The world should really stop stealing plot ideas from Brad Thor!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

These people are clearly NOT worth protecting. I'm surprised there is doubt about that within you.
                I dont want anyone to die...despite being a commie pinko Jew who drinks the blood of children and wants to abort babies even after they can walk I was raised to believe all life is worth protecting.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Chris Kluwe said there's like 7 of them...
                  Yeah...but a couple were kids.

Oh and Chris Kluwe sucks ;-)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post

add Kellyanne Conway.

Kellyanne Conway @KellyannePolls
                    Tonight I tested positive for COVID-19. My symptoms are mild (light cough) and I’m feeling fine. I have begun a quarantine process in consultation with physicians. As always, my heart is with everyone affected by this global pandemic.
                    Is it just me or do all of these tweets seem to be copy and paste jobs?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah...but a couple were kids.

Oh and Chris Kluwe sucks ;-)
                      Yeah, I unfollowed him a long time ago...he got retweeted by someone.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Is it just me or do all of these tweets seem to be copy and paste jobs?
                        They have "written by PR agent" written all over them...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Haha omg

https://mobile.twitter.com/ForrestBr...35310155509761

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            LOL...

WH doctor says Trump doing well, doesn't require O2, and is being started on Remdesivir...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Trumps campaign manager...yeah you guessed it!

https://twitter.com/Reddy/status/131...377540610?s=19
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trumps campaign manager...yeah you guessed it!
                                Arrested? Fired? Rona? So many choices. ;-)
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X