Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this account has been posted here before, but it is a great follow...

https://mobile.twitter.com/BadCOVID1...73769298006016

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Tom Tillis tests positive...he was at the event as well.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Tom Tillis tests positive...he was at the event as well.
        Should probably just quarantine the entire Republican Party at this point...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

It's gonna be one giant red circle on the contact tracing chart...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            It's gonna be one giant red circle on the contact tracing chart...
            I am really starting to believe in God...I mean this is hilariously biblical. Worship the false God and be smited.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am really starting to believe in God...I mean this is hilariously biblical. Worship the false God and be smited.
              Would it be too much to go all Pat Robertson on them?

Too soon?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And he needs to be campaigning hard the next few weeks too.

Comment

Would be hilarious If confirmation can’t happen because all the morons who vote for her were infected at her event .

I may end up believing in god too

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AlexWardVox/stat...26256817692672

White House official tells me all staffers are now mandated to wear masks in common areas, aka anywhere outside their office. Order came from NatSec Adviser O’Brien.

Comment

• That is like saying "from now on the Titanic will no longer be allowed to steer near iceburgs". I mean good call but uh...

Oh and if you want a better picture of the people who are sick or are likely to get sick:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I think it was either Josh Marshall or Duncan Black who said, "You don't put the condom on after the sex."

Comment

• Ya know...if this was a crappy spy novel it would be that Trump was given COVID by Putin since he no longer has any real use for him. Trump is about to lose the election and no amount of chaos will fix that soooooooooooooooooo get him nice and sick and throw everything into chaos that way.

Maybe I should send that to some Qturds I know and see if they bite :-D
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            I think it was either Josh Marshall or Duncan Black who said, "You don't put the condom on after the sex."
                            That is much better than mine.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ya know...if this was a crappy spy novel it would be that Trump was given COVID by Putin since he no longer has any real use for him. Trump is about to lose the election and no amount of chaos will fix that soooooooooooooooooo get him nice and sick and throw everything into chaos that way.

Maybe I should send that to some Qturds I know and see if they bite :-D
                              Donnie hatched the plan to give the virus to Biden at the debate. But the Deep State turned on him, and infected the wrong guy. Or Donnie fumbled the container holding the virus and ended up infecting himself.

Comment

• Stolen from Twitter: "October is on-track to be the longest decade in history."
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X