X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    So lemme get this straight.

dump has hired manafort, who he pardoned.

so dump starts getting national security briefings and manafort can pass to the Russians

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Wouldn't that imply that those bond underwriters believe he either will not pay them, or doesn't have the cash to pay them?
    That’s how I read it

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    honestly the point makes sense to me.
    Please explain how it makes sense.

Obama won FL and OH both times, Biden lost them. Obama won PA, MI, and WI by comfortable margins both times, Biden won them very closely. Obama lost AZ whereas Biden won, both at least one of those times was against a candidate from AZ, so doesn't really count. The only one where Biden won and Obama lost without some sort of qualifier is GA. So saying it happens in "every swing state" is so blatantly false.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Wouldn't that imply that those bond underwriters believe he either will not pay them, or doesn't have the cash to pay them?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Dementia Donnie hasn’t been able to secure a bond for his fine.

i thought he was a kajillionaire?

also I see the nazis all screaming that the bloodbath comment was only about the auto industry. Drew will be here soon defending it, “it was out of context!!!”

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."

???????
    Someone should tell Trump Obama ran against much stronger opponents.

Ive seen the second sentence of the quote making the rounds on social media and it was portrayed as Trump having dementia but honestly the point makes sense to me. And beyond that the reason why it happened makes even more sense.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    That the swing states were rigged for Biden against Obama.

A person not suffering from mental issues might have phrased it that Biden over performed in the swing states in 2020 versus what Obama did in 2012, while doing worse comparatively in the other states.

But that really isn't that important an issue I would think, given the changes in demographics, the political climate, who the opposition candidates were, and a host of other variables.
    Last edited by rufus; 03-18-2024, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."

???????
    I can't even translate the point he was trying to make here

pther than he's still corncobbed about the WH correspondents dinner. If that's the case, then goddamn Obama really got to him.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    I assume another bit of word diarrhea from Dementia Donnie?

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

???????

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Where are you when we need you, Stonecutters?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    It shows the absolute fantasy world that Donnie lives in that he, he, would mock another person about their weight.

Or that they are mentally addled.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And I bet his worshipers were cheering their "billionaire jesus."
    Depends on the subject. Mostly yes but they didnt seem to like him talking up Katie Britt or mocking Pritzkers weight.

The Anti-American and racist stuff (like how Immigrants are animals) they loved though.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump went totally unhinged at his rally today...
    And I bet his worshipers were cheering their "billionaire jesus."

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Don’t sleep on the race of the person in question, either.
    Winner, winner, catfish dinner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X