This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40567803006977

A "Dynamic Offense" earns the Buffalo Bills a fourth straight Super Bowl Appearance. @LouSaban

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Weissmann reserves his most scathing words for Attorney General Barr, someone whom Weissmann used to respect, but who now gets pride of place in the same “gaggle of presidential defenders and conspirators” that includes Trump’s “attorney/fixer” Rudy Giuliani. Here Weissmann delivers the kind of forceful, ringing indictment that Mueller’s report did not; Barr, he says, is one of the “old white men who’ve participated in, or condoned, improper or illegal conduct by the White House.”
      https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/b...weissmann.html
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/sta...04446998773761

Former aides say they’ve heard Trump privately ridicule conservative religious leaders, dismiss faith groups with cartoonish stereotypes, and deride rites and doctrines held sacred by many in his base.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is exactly like Reagan. He thought religion was a joke and religious people were morons.

When Ronald Reagan thinks you're dumb... yikes.

At least Nixon respected his creepy Quaker mom.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/statu...15882483359751

Eric just outted himself on Fox and Friends...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/statu...15882483359751

Tonight, Biden should say something like "Congrats Donald on the strength and courage it took for Eric to come out on natinal TV. Bravo to that young man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Tonight, Biden should say something like "Congrats Donald on the strength and courage it took for Eric to come out on natinal TV. Bravo to that young man."
                I thought that too :-)
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Another Fox News hero

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWi...23984012439553

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/statu...15882483359751

LGBTQIAR. The R is for "Repulsive."
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Saying the quiet part out loud again.

“The entire reason the Senate should act and should act promptly to confirm a ninth justice is so that the Supreme Court can resolve any cases that arise in the wake of the election,” Cruz told reporters.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Saying the quiet part out loud again.
                        Pence today also told the press that a quick confirmation of a 9th justice is necessary because the American people DESERVE a court with 9 justices. Well, if they deserve a court with 9 justices, doesn't their excuse shifting now (both the president and the senate belong to the same party, a condition not present when Obama nominated Garland) sound like more hypocrisy? If the American people deserve a court with 9 justices, they deserve a court with 9 justices, it doesn't matter which party controls either the Senate or the White House. God d am n I fvcking hate republicans. Full on, deep down in my heart, with the heat of a thousand suns HATE republicans. You can all die slowly, suffering in front of your loved ones and then rot in Hell for the rest of eternity.

and yes, I'm probably as off the fvcking rails as much as Chuck anymore, but this madness foisted on us by 35-40% of the population has to stop.
                        Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 09-29-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• They do not care. They will say and do anything to maintain their hold on power. If what they said today contradicts what they said yesterday, that's just business. if what they said yesterday contradicts what they say today, same.

They do not care. You seem to think they are playing by some sort of rules, or norms, of how things are supposed to go. The rules and norms are what they say they are.

"They", meaning Republicans. Democrats must play by the rules and norms. The rules and norms being what Republicans say they are.

See, if Democrats win the House, Senate and Presidency next year, they absolutely cannot end the filibuster, or add justices to the Supreme Court. Those things are against the rules. The rules as set by the Republicans. Republicans are free to pack courts or end filibusters whenever they want to. Cause those are the rules. As set by Republicans.
                          Last edited by rufus; 09-29-2020, 05:49 PM.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Saying the quiet part out loud again.
                            He ripped that off from Lady G. Apparently that is the entire platform and design for winning cause voting certainly isnt going to help them.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Onion is a national treasure.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Pence today also told the press that a quick confirmation of a 9th justice is necessary because the American people DESERVE a court with 9 justices. Well, if they deserve a court with 9 justices, doesn't their excuse shifting now (both the president and the senate belong to the same party, a condition not present when Obama nominated Garland) sound like more hypocrisy? If the American people deserve a court with 9 justices, they deserve a court with 9 justices, it doesn't matter which party controls either the Senate or the White House. God d am n I fvcking hate republicans. Full on, deep down in my heart, with the heat of a thousand suns HATE republicans. You can all die slowly, suffering in front of your loved ones and then rot in Hell for the rest of eternity.

and yes, I'm probably as off the fvcking rails as much as Chuck anymore, but this madness foisted on us by 35-40% of the population has to stop.
                                did the press ask why not the same treatment in 2016? and how did mother tell pency to reply?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X