POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    He needed the weapons to protect Trump from 30 to 50 feral raccoons: https://***********/Rschooley/status...00179737788417

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• AOC is a national treasure.

Originally posted by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
      Last year Republicans blasted a firehose of hatred + vitriol my way because I treated myself to a $250 cut & lowlights on my birthday. Where’s the criticism of their idol spending $70k on hairstyling? Oh, it’s nowhere because they’re spineless, misogynistic hypocrites? Got it.

Comment

• "My tax returns are under audit."
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I dont know why but watching video of Trump slinking away from the podium because he is afraid/not allowed to answer questions by reporters is quite satisfying!
          Last edited by Handyman; 09-28-2020, 03:23 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/existentialfish/...15317975044096

This is how Faux is covering the tax issue...by having someone on who apparently is admitting to committing tax fraud too ;-)

The best is how she attacked journalists for talking about taxes without knowing anything about it in a tweet yesterday only to do the same thing (in defense of Trump) today. It takes a lot of courage to be this stupid and show everyone every day :-)
            Last edited by Handyman; 09-28-2020, 03:31 PM.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It takes a lot of courage to be this stupid and show everyone every day :-)
              Not really. Just a complete lack of scruples and/or self-awareness.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The party of law and order

https://mobile.***********/KenTremen...09505022242817

Comment

• As a nice side bonus regarding the tax stuff, conservatives are trying to fish out the rat who provided the NYT with the information... Seems to be causing some in fighting among them....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    First thing we do: just bin it and redo it. Take the money from oil subsidies.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A little off topic but watching the doc Agents of Chaos is friggin scary man. To watch how they took what they did in Ukraine and flipped it to the US so easily and got even better results is just damning. (and I am only halfway through) If our (former) resident security expert wasn't always on the road I would hope he would watch it to see how he fell for all their crap and how in his desire to be more secure he damned this country to friggin chaos.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He’s probably off searching for the barns that are holding all the Chinese pre printed fake ballots that Michelle Bachman revealed today

no joke conservatives are gonna start burning barns

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          He’s probably off searching for the barns that are holding all the Chinese pre printed fake ballots that Michelle Bachman revealed today

no joke conservatives are gonna start burning barns
                          I gotta admit...that one made me kind of laugh. Beyond the fact that it would be pretty easy to tell the fake ballots from real ones (the barcodes and various lower level candidates alone would make it very tough to pull off) just the idea that the Chinese would store them in barns...not secure facilities but just random barns around the state is just the perfect type of crazy for Michelle Bachman.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I gotta admit...that one made me kind of laugh. Beyond the fact that it would be pretty easy to tell the fake ballots from real ones (the barcodes and various lower level candidates alone would make it very tough to pull off) just the idea that the Chinese would store them in barns...not secure facilities but just random barns around the state is just the perfect type of crazy for Michelle Bachman.
                            Couldn’t the company that already makes them in jhina just run off however many needed ‘fake’ ones and ship them to the barn
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Couldn’t the company that already makes them in jhina just run off however many needed ‘fake’ ones and ship them to the barn
                              No because the barcode wouldn't work. And even if they did say get the barcode for me so they could use it...all the fake ballot would do is offset my already filed ballot. 1 would be counted and one would not. Since they would be complete duplicates it wouldnt be counted twice. In fact my in person ballot would supersede the fake ballot anyways.

For this scam to work the Chinese would need to not only print the ballot but hack the system so that the barcodes are A) legitimate and differentiated (no duplicates) and B) are linked to a registered voter. They would also need to fake the signatures and the 4 digit code that goes with each one. (which is either last 4 of SS# or last 4 of ID) If those numbers dont match it is automatically not counted and same with the signatures.

Long story short...the scam would work better if they were trying to flip people's votes or completely invalidate them. Me having a bunch of votes out there with my name on them might lead to me being purged from the system. Of course someone still has to sign the ballot and once it doesn't match me that ballot will be thrown out.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Surely he'd never lie to the people and if he did the party of family values, truth honor and the American Way would be the first to call him out. Right Chuckles?
                                https://***********/CNN/status/1310858631097835523?s=20

Comment

Working...
                                X