This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Wouldn't that imply that those bond underwriters believe he either will not pay them, or doesn't have the cash to pay them?
    Is $5MM in premium worth the bad press and regulatory issues that come with it? I certainly don’t think it is.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      TFG’s drag name is Anita Loan.

#stolen
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Is $5MM in premium worth the bad press and regulatory issues that come with it? I certainly don’t think it is.
        If he's so fukking rich, why doesn't he just cut them a check?

Get another loan from Deutsche Bank. He's totally good for it, don'tcha know.

Take out a second mortgage on Mar a Lago. After all, it's worth 1.5 billion.
        Last edited by rufus; 03-18-2024, 04:40 PM.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@andrewjwein...IA_aTzUYwJYZ6A

Suggesting that Jews who support Democrats ‘Hate Israel’ and ‘Their Religion’ is blatantly antisemitic and should be universally condemned. Once again, Donald Trump is putting people in danger.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So, Cannon in the documents case, as part of requesting lawyers input into jury instructions, said that jurors must be able to view the secret documents in question, or Smith must concede that the Presidential Records Act allows Donnie to determine which records are his personal records, not subject to court determination, and therefore the case would be moot.

There's no way that can be a factual thing, but I don't know what options Smith will have moving forward to combat it. Appeal to the circuit court is most likely, but that just means more delay.

Cannon really carrying that water for Dementia Donnie
            Last edited by rufus; 03-19-2024, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• I believe his only option is an appeal...which he would almost certainly win.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                honestly the point makes sense to me.
                Cmon Drew we all want to know what **** math skills inspired this conclusion.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Cmon Drew we all want to know what **** math skills inspired this conclusion.
                  I said it made sense, I didn’t say it was necessarily accurate.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Saudi crown prince says Jared handed him US Intelligence

imagine if it was hunter

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Saudi crown prince says Jared handed him US Intelligence

imagine if it was hunter
                      Quoted because this seems important. Anyone seen any of our forum conservative security experts lately?

I think Sic deleted his account.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

imagine if it was hunter
                        But whalers and co FEEL that the actual transfer on info came from Hunter, so it must be.

Crazy that this is not the most important info where Jared should be facing many, many, many years in a federal prison. But it's somehow ok for their worship does it for their pocket...

Makes me sick that they pretend to be Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Quoted because this seems important. Anyone seen any of our forum conservative security experts lately?

I think Sic deleted his account.
                          Out of curiosity, I looked it up just now. 10-10-2023 was his last login.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

imagine if it was hunter
                            That's ok. Donnie declassified it. Or they were his personal papers. Or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Out of curiosity, I looked it up just now. 10-10-2023 was his last login.
                              Hey, he's just busy with work. Traveling for the job.

Comment

• Jared’s lawyer denies he passed info.

crazy, mbs tortured a bunch of disloyal people right after he met with Jared

Comment

Working...
                                X