This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump went totally unhinged at his rally today...
    And I bet his worshipers were cheering their "billionaire jesus."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And I bet his worshipers were cheering their "billionaire jesus."
      Depends on the subject. Mostly yes but they didnt seem to like him talking up Katie Britt or mocking Pritzkers weight.

The Anti-American and racist stuff (like how Immigrants are animals) they loved though.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It shows the absolute fantasy world that Donnie lives in that he, he, would mock another person about their weight.

Or that they are mentally addled.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Where are you when we need you, Stonecutters?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."

???????

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I assume another bit of word diarrhea from Dementia Donnie?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."

???????
                I can't even translate the point he was trying to make here

pther than he's still corncobbed about the WH correspondents dinner. If that's the case, then goddamn Obama really got to him.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• That the swing states were rigged for Biden against Obama.

A person not suffering from mental issues might have phrased it that Biden over performed in the swing states in 2020 versus what Obama did in 2012, while doing worse comparatively in the other states.

But that really isn't that important an issue I would think, given the changes in demographics, the political climate, who the opposition candidates were, and a host of other variables.
                  Last edited by rufus; 03-18-2024, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    "You know what's interesting? Joe Biden beat Barack Hussein Obama, anybody ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed."

???????
                    Someone should tell Trump Obama ran against much stronger opponents.

Ive seen the second sentence of the quote making the rounds on social media and it was portrayed as Trump having dementia but honestly the point makes sense to me. And beyond that the reason why it happened makes even more sense.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Dementia Donnie hasn’t been able to secure a bond for his fine.

i thought he was a kajillionaire?

also I see the nazis all screaming that the bloodbath comment was only about the auto industry. Drew will be here soon defending it, “it was out of context!!!”

Comment

• Wouldn't that imply that those bond underwriters believe he either will not pay them, or doesn't have the cash to pay them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          honestly the point makes sense to me.
                          Please explain how it makes sense.

Obama won FL and OH both times, Biden lost them. Obama won PA, MI, and WI by comfortable margins both times, Biden won them very closely. Obama lost AZ whereas Biden won, both at least one of those times was against a candidate from AZ, so doesn't really count. The only one where Biden won and Obama lost without some sort of qualifier is GA. So saying it happens in "every swing state" is so blatantly false.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Wouldn't that imply that those bond underwriters believe he either will not pay them, or doesn't have the cash to pay them?
                            That’s how I read it

Comment

• So lemme get this straight.

dump has hired manafort, who he pardoned.

so dump starts getting national security briefings and manafort can pass to the Russians

Comment

• TFG’s drag name is Anita Loan.

#stolen
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X