Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • He also predicted that America will lose WW3 to all the new superweapons in the arsenal of...Russia? China? Iran? Lmao.

    “They’ll soon have us losing World War III. We won’t even be in World War III, we’ll be losing World War III with weapons the likes of which nobody has ever seen before...”

    Comment


    • How many times has he stupidly said (I suppose 'stupidly' is redundant when describing anything he's said) "the likes of which..."?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        He also predicted that America will lose WW3 to all the new superweapons in the arsenal of...Russia? China? Iran? Lmao.
        Our military is so much better than everyone else's. No. They can't win. They could just destroy the entire planet including themselves, but no one is beating us in a war. Not gonna happen.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • I probably haven’t earned the right to ask this, since I haven’t been following the case, but under what theory of law is Dump claiming the DA’s relationship with her lead attorney diminishes or interferes with his defense? Seems like he has everybody in the bushes sniffing for rotting fish.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

            Our military is so much better than everyone else's. No. They can't win. They could just destroy the entire planet including themselves, but no one is beating us in a war. Not gonna happen.
            We sent our leftovers to a undermanned military that is pushing Russia out of their country. But somehow Russia is saving something for the US? People can so easily be talked into being dumb.

            Comment


            • Cause Black Women are not allowed to be in power...

              Better question...why are so many in the media going along with it? If Fanni was "Freddy" none of this matters yet you would think she was banging one of the witnesses the way they carry on about it.

              then again they did the same thing to Kamala when people started gossiping about her so yeah.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Cause Black Women are not allowed to be in power...

                Better question...why are so many in the media going along with it? If Fanni was "Freddy" none of this matters yet you would think she was banging one of the witnesses the way they carry on about it.

                then again they did the same thing to Kamala when people started gossiping about her so yeah.
                If there is no theory of law that supports this shytshow, then you are certainly right about the media. But this is happening in a court of law; what is the prosecution arguing?

                Maybe uno will get permission for is to consult directly with his wife.

                Comment


                • I think their legal contention is that Fani was only able to hire Nathan Wade because of their relationship, so it’s not fair that the Trump defense has to go up against such an experienced and competent prosecutor. Waaaaah!!!!!
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    I think their legal contention is that Fani was only able to hire Nathan Wade because of their relationship, so it’s not fair that the Trump defense has to go up against such an experienced and competent prosecutor. Waaaaah!!!!!
                    As if the best would not be lining up for the job if it becomes available.

                    btw: Are they actually stating that position? The current dispute must be in response to the Defendants' motion, and that is public and has probably been picked apart by everybody, including Willis' team. Has the Court pressured for a specific basis?
                    Last edited by burd; 02-26-2024, 06:09 PM.

                    Comment


                    • The Court allowed for a massive fishing expedition (they called her Dad I believe) and when I watched her testimony I honestly am not sure what they are arguing. I'm not being vague either like outside of them trying to show some form of impropriety because she had a relationship I cannot tell what the point was.

                      I think part of it was about money but they never really connected any dots. Like one line of questioning was whether the guy paid for their dinner...like maybe he was trying to bribe his way onto the team or something. But no one in the courtroom seemed to understand what was going on.

                      The judge seemed to let it ho so when nothing comes of it they have zero basis for appeal. Either that or they are a moron.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Kenneth Cheeseboro is about to go through some things. CNN uncovered a hidden Twitter account of his where he really went deep into the fake elector scam. He not only lied about having social media to Michigan prosecutors as part of his plea bargain but he misrepresented how involved he was.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Cause Black Women are not allowed to be in power...
                          We'll know the story has had its full impact once joecct tells us she's seducing her way to the Presidency.

                          Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                          KDR

                          Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                          Test to see if I can add this.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by burd View Post

                            As if the best would not be lining up for the job if it becomes available.

                            btw: Are they actually stating that position? The current dispute must be in response to the Defendants' motion, and that is public and has probably been picked apart by everybody, including Willis' team. Has the Court pressured for a specific basis?
                            God no - I made that up in 3 seconds flat trying/failing to be funny. Life is so sick these days you can't even hyperbolize it for humor - any extreme humor ends up falling within the bounds of the possible.
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

                              God no - I made that up in 3 seconds flat trying/failing to be funny. Life is so sick these days you can't even hyperbolize it for humor - any extreme humor ends up falling within the bounds of the possible.
                              Ordinarily I’d be embarrassed, since I’m the one often complaining that satire, sarcasm, and irony are too often mistaken for literal truth. But you are right that with these people anything is possible. I’m sure the folks at the Onion talk about this over drinks.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                How many times has he stupidly said (I suppose 'stupidly' is redundant when describing anything he's said) "the likes of which..."?
                                …have never been seen! And they call themselves Tenacious D. That’s right! Me! And KG!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X