No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to Trump: "If protests are wrong, and kneeling is wrong, what is your recommendation for those who seek change?"

Trump: "Run for office, or shut up and take what you're given."
    โ€œDemolish the bridges behind youโ€ฆ then there is no choice but to build again.โ€

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Dumpy Plump aint gonna like this.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://***********/ava/status/1287504294489382914?s=19

:-)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So, Donnie gives $500 or so million to one of his buddies, and that buddy builds a $1000 wall that can't stand up when the wind blows.

yep, sounds about right.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

There appears to be one wall that Trump continues to build bigger...
            โ€œDemolish the bridges behind youโ€ฆ then there is no choice but to build again.โ€

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              I think these walls should all be torn down and the public should have reasonable access to the People's house. I'm not saying open it up like in Andy Jackson's day, but it is ridiculous that the White House is locked away and out of sight of regular citizens. Sure, being president comes with some inherent danger (nearly a quarter have been shot at and many more had a credible threat made on their lives) but none of the 4 murdered presidents were shot within sight of the White House. If they wanna keep me away, fine. But people who aren't a threat to anyone should be able to at least get close enough to take a decent picture on their stinking cell phone.

Comment

The internet remains undefeated. From Belfast of all places.

Comment

https://***********/MeidasTouch/stat...67073875353603

#TrumpCantKeepItUp
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    "Trump's wall couldn't dodge a draft as well as he could."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I think these walls should all be torn down and the public should have reasonable access to the People's house. I'm not saying open it up like in Andy Jackson's day, but it is ridiculous that the White House is locked away and out of sight of regular citizens. Sure, being president comes with some inherent danger (nearly a quarter have been shot at and many more had a credible threat made on their lives) but none of the 4 murdered presidents were shot within sight of the White House. If they wanna keep me away, fine. But people who aren't a threat to anyone should be able to at least get close enough to take a decent picture on their stinking cell phone.
                      I agree with this completely.

The White House looks like a dictator's fortress now, not a democratic leader's residence. Dump has made it worse but so has every preceding president going back to Nixon.

They've got amazing security, they have prohibited air space, the barriers do nothing but make it look like Germania.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 07-27-2020, 12:38 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Someone wanted to make sure he could still take his "energy dust": https://***********/JonLemire/status...76593591640064

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Here's the next one to get fired.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/27/2...-investigation
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

https://***********/thehill/status/1...823223297?s=20

The Hill @thehill ยท 32m
                            Trump blasts "trending" section on Twitter: "Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!" http://hill.cm/VkVFH2s

Comment

It probably says something bad about me, but the video Gym Jordan is playing right now to illustrate the chaos "caused" by the rioters is not having the desired effect on me. I'm still rooting for the protesters and could not care less about a few cops having to dodge garbage or fireworks.

Comment

The video is definitely edited to make it look way worse...I heard Gym went on quite the rant.

Barr is giving his opening statement...yikes even trying to sound even handed he sounds like a twat.

edit: So glad Barr can tell us about the history of racist cops.

Oh hey...now he is telling us Unarmed Whites get killed more often than Unarmed Whites. Why are any unarmed people being killed?
                                Last edited by Handyman; 07-28-2020, 10:40 AM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X