Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    DeSantis is the next incarnation of, "Dumb man's idea of what a smart man sounds like." You can see it already with the social media fawning over his edict to teach personal finance in FL high schools that even some centrist Dems are falling for. Great idea, but it's just a smokescreen for his other, awful and bigoted policies.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Bet against. My guess is DeSantis if he can find the right VP candidate (as I prefer former governors as President).

Want a real long-shot? Trump elected Speaker of the House after the 2022 mid-terms. Speaker Pelosi would try to tear the gavel in half before turning it over. I'd watch that eating a pint of Jeni's ice cream.
    Politics as spectator sport. And you're loving every minute of it. Everything that's wrong with this country, and you sit there cheering it on.

Sad. And pathetic.
    Last edited by rufus; 04-25-2022, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Desantis is worse. Much worse. You may as well just lock the fucking doors at that point.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    I can't believe he just might be that again.
    Bet against. My guess is DeSantis if he can find the right VP candidate (as I prefer former governors as President).

Want a real long-shot? Trump elected Speaker of the House after the 2022 mid-terms. Speaker Pelosi would try to tear the gavel in half before turning it over. I'd watch that eating a pint of Jeni's ice cream.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Charisma? You've got to be majorly fucked up if that's what charisma means to you.

Not you. The Dumpies that that fat orange fuck appeals to.
    In dungeons and dragons his charisma score is what would have allowed him to gather so many followers. It's a mechanic, not a virtue.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Charisma? You've got to be majorly fucked up if that's what charisma means to you.

Not you. The Dumpies that that fat orange fuck appeals to.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post

And according to them, he's currently a better orator than the current guy in office. You know, the one with a known speech impediment that they love to mock anyway.
    Chaotic Evil with a high Charisma roll. Worst case scenario for any nation.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I still cannot believe that was President.
    And according to them, he's currently a better orator than the current guy in office. You know, the one with a known speech impediment that they love to mock anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    I can.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

I can.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    The five things they asked him to name are coincidentally the five things in front of him right now: https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1518008447257645056

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    The five things they asked him to name are coincidentally the five things in front of him right now: https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1518008447257645056

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    If you can't handle the heat from allies with their tongues completely up your anus...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Fat Fuck walked out of an interview with Piers Morgan because he heard Piers said mean things about him...

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1516875461900615685
    That's not going to get me to watch Piers Morgan. The two of them deserve each other.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X