This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.threads.net/@ronaldfilip...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

The group that Dinesh D’Souza replied upon for his 2000 Mules movie that was hyped by Trump was ordered by a judge to produce their evidence under oath in court. They had nothing.
    I'm shocked...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "What's your legal argument? That is not a legal argument," Merchan asked. "I'll see you on March 25."
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Saw a little of the Wade and Willis testimony and the most surprising part is that they’re not part of the Trump legal team. How many lawyers don’t know what the term re-up means? It was an absolute train wreck.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• In any other political environment, Dump would be polling in single digits.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Saw a little of the Wade and Willis testimony and the most surprising part is that they’re not part of the Trump legal team. How many lawyers don’t know what the term re-up means? It was an absolute train wreck.
            Wait, you're saying Willis and Wade - the DA and an investigator here - came off badly?

You aren't good at trolling.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Wait, you're saying Willis and Wade - the DA and an investigator here - came off badly?

You might have watched more of it than I did. I don’t think it passes the straight face test that she paid him around $10k in cash and there are no records of it anywhere. At one point he said a lot of clients pay him in cash which I was shocked at. And then when Willis was testifying she said she uses cash to beat up cab drivers in poor countries which I thought was pretty cringe.

No doubt that this shouldn’t impact the Trump trial but what they did is unethical and could be illegal. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get some heat from either the IRS or Georgia DOR based on what they said too.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• What they did was unethical and stupid, but nothing that came out yesterday showed anything illegal in any universe. Let the DOR investigate. If this leads to more transparency in DA billing practices, then yay us. But what I watched/read of yesterday, she came off as being a bit too wordy but solid and confident and correct. This is a red herring entirely.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

What they did was unethical and stupid, but nothing that came out yesterday showed anything illegal in any universe. Let the DOR investigate. If this leads to more transparency in DA billing practices, then yay us. But what I watched/read of yesterday, she came off as being a bit too wordy but solid and confident and correct. This is a red herring entirely.
                  She came off exactly how most people would if they were going through that...which is why no one really cares about it. They also did such a bad job going after her that it is blatantly obvious to most people that if she was a White Male none of this would be going and that is not what those lawyers were hoping would be the prevailing opinion after the fact.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He's just not cut out for it--hasn't the horsepower. Gotta admire his perseverance, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She came off exactly how most people would if they were going through that...which is why no one really cares about it. They also did such a bad job going after her that it is blatantly obvious to most people that if she was a White Male none of this would be going and that is not what those lawyers were hoping would be the prevailing opinion after the fact.
                      This. The story is a fat nothingburger outside of RWNJ circles, which explains why Drew is pushing the narrative. All they're doing is stalling the inevitable.

Comment

• Sounds like the judge is not happy with Trumps lawyers and the Willis BS...I smell sanctions!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump ordered to pay $364m in damages for fraud against the State of New York

There will be appeals, obviously. I hope Judge Engoron has at least a temporary security detail.

Comment

• Now the question: Does Dementia Donnie have $364 million?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Now the question: Does Dementia Donnie have $364 million?
                              Depends on who is asking. For bankers and his worshipers, it’s a drop in a bucket. For government, especially taxes, he’s broke. For anyone winning lawsuits, he’s so bankrupt, they should pay him. And that goes for his legal team.

Comment

• He won't pay a dime...morons who send him money will though.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X