X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Ironic how he sues everyone who speaks badly of him
    Well, he claims he will, but then never does, possibly because he knows he has never had a case.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Its only 48 million. https://news.yahoo.com/special-monit...ycsrp_catchall
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        So if he claims he's worth less, then that evidence can be used against him in New York even worse, right? Kind of a tough place for dumpy to be in- is he a billionaire as claimed or is he worthless? Seems as if losing his corporations is a much worse thing than paying her $84M.

Comment

So if he claims he's worth less, then that evidence can be used against him in New York even worse, right? Kind of a tough place for dumpy to be in- is he a billionaire as claimed or is he worthless? Seems as if losing his corporations is a much worse thing than paying her $84M.
          His only asset of any value is his name, which is hilariously sad. He is puffery.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Dementia Donnie in one of his depositions conducted by Roberta Kaplan. His parting comment was "See You Next Tuesday".
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Dementia Donnie says everyone tells him he looks like Elvis

he didn’t clarify which Elvis. Fat Elvis with head in toilet? Maybe

Comment

• Ehhhhhhhh.....

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Federal Appeals Court to Dump: Drop Dead.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Laws are made up. Wait until the cabal rules before we celebrate what the law supposedly says.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@bidenharris...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Trump tells Americans to blame him for sabotaging a deal on the border so that he can campaign on the issue: Please blame me
                      I feel like this was an Anchorman scenario...

And yes Biden is already circulating it.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 02-06-2024, 02:00 PM.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Federal Appeals Court to Dump: Drop Dead.
                        Sometimes, this needs to be put into perspective of what it means that people think he should have this immunity. That means that President Biden can do whatever he wants while being President, including putting dumpy supporters into jail for questionable reasons, let alone all of the financial BS they are claiming that Biden should be impeached over.

So you dumpies need to make up your mind- should Biden get impeached, or should he be allowed to do whatever we wants with immunity? You are demanding to have both situations at the exact same time.

Not that it's shocking that you want your side to break whatever laws you want and the other side to be imprisoned for jay walking.

Again, the lack of thinking of these morons is, well...

Comment

Sometimes, this needs to be put into perspective of what it means that people think he should have this immunity. That means that President Biden can do whatever he wants while being President, including putting dumpy supporters into jail for questionable reasons, let alone all of the financial BS they are claiming that Biden should be impeached over.

So you dumpies need to make up your mind- should Biden get impeached, or should he be allowed to do whatever we wants with immunity? You are demanding to have both situations at the exact same time.

Not that it's shocking that you want your side to break whatever laws you want and the other side to be imprisoned for jay walking.

Again, the lack of thinking of these morons is, well...
                          It may be lack of thinking by the puppets, but it's very effective thinking by the puppeteers. And it has the unfortunate tendency to make morons of liberals.

Comment

• lol: https://www.rawstory.com/trump-begs-...-biden-report/

Donald Trump on Thursday begged Special Counsel Jack Smith to drop "all litigation" against him in order to allow the nation to "heal."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Trump screwed up what day it was at his rally today (amongst other things) How many articles will WaPo and the Times have about it?
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Trump screwed up what day it was at his rally today (amongst other things) How many articles will WaPo and the Times have about it?
                                Page A48
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X