This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post

He'll also seek and possibly get a reduction in the puni award, which is the biggest share of it. His defiance has and will continue to really f ck him on that issue, though.
    If I saw the multiple legal people on Threads correctly, if he does appeal, he needs to place the full amount into escrow plus a 10% bond.

They also said last time he pulled this stunt, it was for a like $100,000, and he paid cash.

Cash.

I dont see him having the ability to rent a Brinks truck to pay the $90m in cash.

Not unless he thinks these are legal tender:
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Trump aside, we used to have attractive money. Now it looks like what a five year old thinks money looks like
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Trump aside, we used to have attractive money. Now it looks like what a five year old thinks money looks like
        I give you the 1896 one and five dollar notes.

Last edited by Kepler; 01-27-2024, 09:16 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Holy shot. Those things are metal.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Holy shot. Those things are metal.
            "One entered the city like a god. One scuttles in now like a rat."
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

If I saw the multiple legal people on Threads correctly, if he does appeal, he needs to place the full amount into escrow plus a 10% bond.

They also said last time he pulled this stunt, it was for a like $100,000, and he paid cash.

Cash.

I dont see him having the ability to rent a Brinks truck to pay the $90m in cash.

Not unless he thinks these are legal tender:
              At 1g per $100 bill, $83M would weigh just under 2,000 lbs, so any old full sized pickup not made by Elmo would do.

edit: and because I couldn’t resist, 8.3B pennies would weigh 22,866 tons.
              Last edited by LynahFan; 01-27-2024, 12:30 PM.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Records from White House clinic in 2919 show 4 years worth of ambien ordered in a 9 month period.

along with fentanyl and morphine and ketamine

whew

Comment

• Wait, that was real?!!?

i thought for sure that was a joke.
                  Code:

Comment

Wait, that was real?!!?

i thought for sure that was a joke.
                    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna135787

melanie wanted to zone out

Comment

• Whoa
                      Code:

Comment

• Something Something Hunter Biden...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently trump has 30 days from the judgement to post cash for a stay or EJC can start to put liens on his property in all 50 states
                          Code:

Comment

Apparently trump has 30 days from the judgement to post cash for a stay or EJC can start to put liens on his property in all 50 states
                            And he'll file for injunctions and then he'll be in breach so there will be other lawsuits and so on.

Dump has exposed the truth at the bottom of 5 thousand years of civilization. Laws are like money and Tinker Bell: they only exist if you believe in them. Dump utterly ignores all aspects of reality that are inconvenient to his present whim. He is Billy wishing the judicial system into the cornfield.

There is literally only one way to deal with that: you take him by force and put him into prison, and then you march into his properties by force and take his stuff. You transfer his deeds by force. You expropriate his bank balances by force. Physical force.

Until we do that, Dump literally is above the law because he is not part of civil society. Suing him is like suing a bear. No. You shoot the bear.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And he'll file for injunctions and then he'll be in breach so there will be other lawsuits and so on.

Dump has exposed the truth at the bottom of 5 thousand years of civilization. Laws are like money and Tinker Bell: they only exist if you believe in them. Dump utterly ignores all aspects of reality that are inconvenient to his present whim. He is Billy wishing the judicial system into the cornfield.

There is literally only one way to deal with that: you take him by force and put him into prison, and then you march into his properties by force and take his stuff. You transfer his deeds by force. You expropriate his bank balances by force. Physical force.

Until we do that, Dump literally is above the law because he is not part of civil society. Suing him is like suing a bear. No. You shoot the bear.
                              I mean, this is the law of the land. It's pretty clear. And any state that isn't full throated red will comply. They aren't about to put the entire civil judgment system at risk. Bedminster seems like a great place to start.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Ironic how he sues everyone who speaks badly of him, but he can't be sued for the same thing. "Money" does a lot of things.

Worse how his worshipers are exactly the same way- they badmouth every single person that isn't like them, but can't take the abuse and pretend they are above the law.

Horrible people.

Comment

Working...
                                X