• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Illinois Nazis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Plus they would be scared to go to a city that large. Too many Darkies!!1!1!
      Isn’t Wisconsin the school that photoshopped a black man onto the front of its application booklet?

Comment

• Yes, yes it is!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...ection-1847482

Donald Trump's legal team has argued against an attempt to have him thrown off the presidential ballot in Colorado in 2024 by suggesting the wording of the U.S. Constitution's insurrection clause does not apply to him.

The section states a person who "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" after taking an oath of office to support the Constitution should be barred from running for office again. In a previous ruling, lower court judge Sarah B. Wallace said that Trump had "engaged in insurrection" on January 6, the day of the Capitol riot, but should remain on Colorado's primary ballot as the wording of the 14th Amendment does not specifically mention preventing people from running for the presidency.

In their appeal against the Colorado lawsuit, Trump's lawyers reiterated that the wording of Section Three does not apply to people running for president and that Trump technically did not swear an oath to "support" the Constitution. Instead, during his January 2017 inauguration, Trump swore to "preserve, protect and defend" the Constitution during his role as president.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...be-prosecuted/

Former President Donald Trump seemingly endorsed a call for Capitol Police officers who repelled rioters on January 6, 2021 to be prosecuted on Truth Social Thursday.

Trump’s post linked to another one from earlier this week on X, which showed officers grappling with and using their batons to pushback on the rioters.

“The Capitol cops beat the hell out of innocent J6 protesters, and the videos are finally coming out,” asserted the original poster. “The cops should be charged and the protesters should be freed This is why the uniparty didn’t want the videos released.”
            Backing that blue.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• We may not be able to make Trump spend the rest of his days in a jail cell, but we can at least make him spend the rest of his days in a courtroom.

US appeals court says Trump must face lawsuits over US Capitol attack (msn.com)
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                We may not be able to make Trump spend the rest of his days in a jail cell, but we can at least make him spend the rest of his days in a courtroom.
                We should be putting him in settings that are the worst for his health. Have him kill himself.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Indictments filed in Nevada regarding the 2020 fake elector scam.

With Trump openly admitting his dictatorial plans for a second administration, it really calls into the question the slow speed of these criminal proceedings.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

We should be putting him in settings that are the worst for his health. Have him kill himself.
                    How do you get him to eat more big mac value meals?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

How do you get him to eat more big mac value meals?
                      Put them within line of sight.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Dump backs out of testifying tomorrow.

im sure the village idiots understand the 5d chess move

Comment

• The NY fraud case?

Gee, who would have thought he'd be scared of testifying?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Didn’t work for Epstein
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Eric Trump as well. I wonder if their lawyers finally got through to them that it was a horrible idea, or if this was the plan all along. Everything they do is for two purposes: to complain and play the victim, and to delay proceedings.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                Eric Trump as well. I wonder if their lawyers finally got through to them that it was a horrible idea, or if this was the plan all along. Everything they do is for two purposes: to complain and play the victim, and to delay proceedings.
                                It was the plan the entire time. They're a low rent version of the mob.

Comment

Working...
                                X