Clear All

• https://twitter.com/MaxKennerly/stat...099548673?s=20

Jeebus susan...
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• a
      Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Seriously, though...why is there even a photograph of that meeting?? I mean, I know they're that stupid, but are they really that stupid?
      Yes, they are that stupid.

The question to consider is, how stupid are the people who think these people are smart?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• President Trump: Accessory to Muder.
        Last edited by aparch; 09-10-2020, 02:25 PM.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          President Trump: Accessory to Muder.
          Jesus...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The latest in "Now what did the fat **ck do...."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• He knows he can't win that state so he won't even pretend to care...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-swing-states/

Essentially, Trump says that under his watch, auto assembly plants have been added at an unprecedented rate in Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina and possibly other states — “they’re being built all over and expanded at a level that we’ve never seen before.” He attributes this to his jawboning of countries such as Japan and Germany — and his threat of higher tariffs.

So we checked in with the experts at the Center for Automotive Research, a group that assiduously tracks this information.

No surprise. Trump is making stuff up.

Kristin Dziczek, vice president at CAR, said there have been five new auto assembly plants announced since Trump took office — three in Michigan, one in Alabama and one in Texas. Here are the details, with the information provided by Dziczek.

As for his claim of unprecedented investment, Dziczek said: “In total, there were over $64.2 billion in automaker manufacturing investment announcements in the United States between 2013-2016 (previous three-year period) vs. $40.0B between 2017-2020.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1304148164262408192

Its not a lie if you are "leading" now.

BTW kudos to Jon Karl for actually doing his job.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 09-10-2020, 08:45 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So Trump was lying...errr...LEADING and knew how big of a deal the virus was and how China was to blame ya say?

https://twitter.com/MSROSALYN/status...30982694744064

Good thing we sent them all our PPE!

(we discussed this in real time back in Feb/March but it is worth reiterating in light of the tapes)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Business Insider 9-11-19
                      • On September 11, 2001, just hours after terrorists brought down the World Trade Center, Donald Trump seemed to brag that one of his buildings was now the tallest in downtown Manhattan.
                      • "I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest," he said.
                      • The interview came under scrutiny during Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.
                      • Trump's claim that his building was then the tallest in downtown Manhattan wasn't accurate — the nearby 70 Pine Street building is 25 feet taller than Trump's 40 Wall Street, though Trump's building has four more stories.
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• God, remember when 9/11 meant something? Before we were having two a week for six months?

F-ck Dump, f-ck the Republican party, and f-ck "conservative" voters.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          So Trump was lying...errr...LEADING and knew how big of a deal the virus was and how China was to blame ya say?

https://twitter.com/MSROSALYN/status...30982694744064

Good thing we sent them all our PPE!

(we discussed this in real time back in Feb/March but it is worth reiterating in light of the tapes)
                          I had forgotten about that. That PPE would have been handy here. He's a sick man. He has proven how little Republicans care about Americans.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The revelations in the Woodward book are literally the culmination of everything most of us have said about trump since he was elected. It has been proven that trump no longer even needs to consider denying what we all know he said anyway. It is proof that there is no bottom he can reach that will leave his base (between 40-45% of the ENTIRE electorate) wondering about his fitness for office.

People need to realize you don't need 50% + 1 of Americans being evil for this country to fail. There are far more than enough to destroy us, and they are well on their way. And trump and the republicans are not the only enemies out there. If you vote for trump you are voting for evil and destruction of this country. How is this not also treasonous?

We are past any "unity" rhetoric. We no longer live in a country where a republican Bob Dole can say to a Democratic Bill Clinton "you're not my enemy, you're just my opponent." republicans and those who choose to vote for any who have not publicly disavowed trump and opposed him (there are a handful, mostly some mayors or governors) ARE enemies to the America I want to live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              He knows he can't win that state so he won't even pretend to care...
                              Oh he’ll help by sending in more government agents to “investigate the Antifa threat”.

(Seriously, it’s already going around that these fires on the West Coast were intentionally started by Antifa.)
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                (Seriously, it’s already going around that these fires on the West Coast were intentionally started by Antifa.)
                                I saw that from a high school friend out in Portland. Wasn't quite sure how accurate that was. I also saw a rumor that right wing self appointed militia were setting up "checkpoints" harassing those who are fleeing the path of the fire.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X