Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Lincoln Project is on, they are ****ing on: https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...61269455904768

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• He’s having a presser today to announce future S.C. justices. Nice way to not talk about how he’s willingly and happily gotten people killed

Comment

• Jfc

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePlumLi...68777675493376

Comment

• Our security hawks will be concerned right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/vplus/sta...54684012916737

Comment

• Trump supporters checking Twitter right now:
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Our security hawks will be concerned right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/vplus/sta...54684012916737
              The Coooooooooch!!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He’s having a presser today to announce future S.C. justices. Nice way to not talk about how he’s willingly and happily gotten people killed
                I hope they all go off topic to ask him about the tapes, just to see how PO'd he gets until he storms out of the room.

Comment

• No questions
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Well that was a lay up
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He’s having a presser today to announce future S.C. justices. Nice way to not talk about how he’s willingly and happily gotten people killed
                      Did I read right that Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz were on the short list?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Did I read right that Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz were on the short list?
                        Yep.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/trum...shortlist.html
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Jesus, Claire McCaskill just on fire on MSNBC.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Expect desperate Trump to go full Joseph Goebbels and repeat daily his "just trying to instill confidence and avoid panic" explanation/lie. Just as he's repeated ad nauseum the BS that he stopped all flights from China and closed off the country. Sadly the unredeemable MAGA_ts will buy it. But the undecideds probably won't.

Dr. Anthony Faucci President Donald Trump's "attention span is like a minus number. His sole purpose is to get reelected."

John Bolton: “I am hard-pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn’t driven by re-election calculations.”

Non-MAGAt America: "Uh huh."

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Jesus, Claire McCaskill just on fire on MSNBC.
                              It's really a shame that Missouri loves Donald Trump so much cause she was a fantastic Senator for them. Epic Fail on the voters part.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Dems need to get this into ads. Now

https://mobile.twitter.com/briantyle...87883828924416

Comment

Working...
                                X