• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Apparently that was scooped by Axios
    https://www.axios.com/2022/10/21/tru...-fraud-georgia

Or is this a different story? Seems the same. But who knows anymore.

Either way, nycsouthpaw pointed out that Eastman's lawyer doesn't understand that attorney-client privilege is already out the door.

Spicy, threatening quote directed at Herschmann from Charles Burnham in this axios story indicates he hasn’t quite caught up to the idea that this whole affair was just found by a federal judge to fall under the crime-fraud exception to a-c privilege.
    https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...61148057911297

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...04300425678848

NEWS: A federal judge has ordered several more of John EASTMAN's emails disclosed to the Jan. 6 select committee, saying they're subject to disclosure under the crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privilege.
    Now I know what you are thinking..."Duh"! Well here is an interesting tidbit...

Now I only stayed at a Holiday Inn last night...but signing an affidavit knowing the information is false is kind of a smoking gun.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...12013482610689

Judge CARTER: The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public." This is almost certainly going to slot right into the Jan. 6 committee's final report.
    Last edited by Handyman; 10-19-2022, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Trump's being deposed in the E.Jean Carroll civil case and while he was, got served by New York State after dodging process servers for weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/s...37866616954882

“What’s the expression — ‘Where’s the beef?’ I need some beef,” Judge Raymond Dearie, the special master, in a conference call telling Trump's legal team to back up its privilege claims in the Mar-a-Lago documents case.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Kanye West to buy Conservative Twitter clone Parler.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    I better start checking my Eastern Euro family records and maybe look into getting my schnoz fixed. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Dump warns US Jews to get their act together and like him as much as Israeli Jews do

lol
    Vindman is right.. he is basically putting a target on our back.

No reason to worry though right? At least he wasn't divisive!

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Honestly Cheney or Raskin should just troll him. Keep going on TV and Twitter saying how he is too chicken to do it. Talk about how winners have no problem standing up and speaking their piece. (maybe talk about how even Hillary went before Congress) His ego won't let him just not take the bait.
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Dump warns US Jews to get their act together and like him as much as Israeli Jews do

lol

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by psych View Post

Trump helping Democrats hold on in 2024 has to be the most fitting political end to this pathetic man’s life.
    It's almost like a wrestling storyline...the heel turns good to save the day because it benefits him more!

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This.
    Trump helping Democrats hold on in 2024 has to be the most fitting political end to this pathetic man’s life.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

….and then run as an independent while talking more **** about the GOP nominee and down ticket Republicans than he ever has about Hillary and Biden combined.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

The best thing that could happen is for him to run and finish 2nd, two paces back, in the primary.
    ….and then run as an independent while talking more **** about the GOP nominee and down ticket Republicans than he ever has about Hillary and Biden combined.

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Monkey's paw curls.
    The best thing that could happen is for him to run and finish 2nd, two paces back, in the primary.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Honestly Cheney or Raskin should just troll him. Keep going on TV and Twitter saying how he is too chicken to do it. Talk about how winners have no problem standing up and speaking their piece. (maybe talk about how even Hillary went before Congress) His ego won't let him just not take the bait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X