Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like Donnie is gonna run the Kim Jong Il playbook this go around....
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Just last night, a Conservative yahoo from where I grew up reposted a meme comparing what happens to people who cross the border illegally into Iran and North Korea to how we treat undocumented immigrants here, with the plain implication that we should be more like them. I mean, authoritarianism was always the destination for modern conservatism, but that’s cutting right to the chase.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
          Just last night, a Conservative yahoo from where I grew up reposted a meme comparing what happens to people who cross the border illegally into Iran and North Korea to how we treat undocumented immigrants here, with the plain implication that we should be more like them. I mean, authoritarianism was always the destination for modern conservatism, but that’s cutting right to the chase.
          If he admires those countries so much, he should move to one! I hear the labor camps are lovely this time of year. I'm sure he'll love the pigeon torture and the mock executions.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...99467689582616

NBC News has confirmed the existence of text messages that reveal Trump allies discussed using data breached from Georgia voting machines to potentially decertify the 2021 Senate runoff election results in Georgia. @NBCNews @MSNBC
            Meanwhile: https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...53540216369153

NRSC Chair @SteveDaines endorses Donald Trump in 2024, praising his “results” in office, citing tax cuts and how he “transformed the courts.” “For these reasons and many others, I'm proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for president of the US,” he says on @DonaldJTrumpJr’s podcast.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• They're all criminals and democracy won't be safe until they've all been tried, convicted, sentenced, imprisoned, sued, and bankrupted.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Not sure if anyone is following the Carol/Trump defamation case. But it seems that Trump's attorney is trying to win some sort of record for the number of objections sustained against him. Whether he's just trying to run up the count so they can whine about it on appeal or he's trying to get a mistrial declared I'm unsure, but it could be either one. Trump's tried and true tactic is to delay and litigate until the other side runs out of money or simply gives up, so either option is in line with that.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  Not sure if anyone is following the Carol/Trump defamation case. But it seems that Trump's attorney is trying to win some sort of record for the number of objections sustained against him. Whether he's just trying to run up the count so they can whine about it on appeal or he's trying to get a mistrial declared I'm unsure, but it could be either one. Trump's tried and true tactic is to delay and litigate until the other side runs out of money or simply gives up, so either option is in line with that.
                  It's not surprising that the ******* hires an ******* to defend him.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• What was that line from Breaking Bad: "You don't want a criminal lawyer, you want a "criminal" lawyer."
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Guy even looks like a mob lawyer.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• CNN is going to have a town hall with Trump...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            CNN is going to have a town hall with Trump...
                            MAGA's gonna treat Trump on CNN like they treated Trump when he told them to get vaccinated for 15 minutes.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              CNN is going to have a town hall with Trump...
                              Physically abused woman wonders if this time they reconcile will be the time the boyfriend changes and won't hit her anymore.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Well CNN has gone conservative so this is a great way for them to show their new stripes.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X