Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Oh they’ve already begun the “anonymous sources = fake” campaign.
    Are they more fake than Dumpie's "some people say" folks?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Of all the stuff Dumpy has done, these latest "anti-military" comments should be front and center of any campaign effort by Biden.

      It's just one of those things where no matter how Dump tries to wiggle out, Biden can just do the **Will Smith pointing meme** and let Dumpy do the work for him.
      More confirmations from officials that Dump did say all those horrific things. Not that we needed it -- it's the most on-brand comments I've ever heard attributed to him.

      Sometimes a malignant narcissist is just a malignant narcissist. It's not 3D chess, it's a window on the man's psychology. He has a literal mental disorder. And the launch codes.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

        More confirmations from officials that Dump did say all those horrific things. Not that we needed it -- it's the most on-brand comments I've ever heard attributed to him.

        Sometimes a malignant narcissist is just a malignant narcissist. It's not 3D chess, it's a window on the man's psychology. He has a literal mental disorder. And the launch codes.
        For us, the mental issue at play is a feature, not a bug **wink**

        I dunno how many undecided voters there currently are in this climate, but this issue is something that can pull a good bit of them to our side I feel. Get Dump to double and triple down on this since he's oblivious to how people directly related to the military perceive the military. He's treading all over "holy ground" on this one and D's should exploit the hell out of that fact!

        Yes, this is exactly like big brother playing 4 year old little brother because little bro doesn't have the mental wit to fully know what is going on. It's not "classy or dignified" but we have reached the point where it's become "any means necessary".
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

        Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

        Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

        Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Sometimes a malignant narcissist is just a malignant narcissist. It's not 3D chess, it's a window on the man's psychology. He has a literal mental disorder. And the launch codes.
          Somewhere Sicatoka is furiously typing up a reply about how Hillary using a private email address and hitting FWD: was like, $Texas times greater than anything Trump has committed...

          ... before slowly pressing the backspace key, because posting that would mean admitting he's lurking and doesn't want to rightfully be called a water carrier for four straight years.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

          Live Radio from 100.3

          Comment


          • I’m just trying to wrap my head around the brain damage required to say that kind of thing to your CoS, at Arlington, on Memorial Day, near his son’s grave.

            I don’t think I can.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Arsonist wants credit for putting out fire he started: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68873487564802

              Cornell '04, Stanford '06


              KDR

              Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

              Test to see if I can add this.

              Comment


              • So, what would your basic dumper say if the heavens parted and a Presence that was undeniably The Almighty God said, in a deep and thunderous voice heard round the world: "No, he really did say those things."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Arsonist wants credit for putting out fire he started: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68873487564802
                  Told ya!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post



                    I dunno how many undecided voters there currently are in this climate, but this issue is something that can pull a good bit of them to our side I feel. Get Dump to double and triple down on this since he's oblivious to how people directly related to the military perceive the military. He's treading all over "holy ground" on this one and D's should exploit the hell out of that fact!
                    I find it hard to believe there are enough "undecided" voters left to move the election one way or another. On September 4, 2020 I cannot fathom a person being unable to know whether or not trump has earned his or her vote. There is nothing that will change the mind of a trump voter at this point in the game. And I mean "nothing" literally. If trump were to murder a soldier, 5h!t on his dead body and then go fvck his widow on prime time TV, a trump voter today will still be a trump voter tomorrow.

                    trump voters are every bit the issue that trump is. They are dangerous and bad for the country.
                    Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 09-04-2020, 06:27 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

                      I find it hard to believe there are enough "undecided" voters left to move the election one way or another. On September 4, 2020 I cannot fathom a person being unable to know whether or not trump has earned his or her vote. There is nothing that will change the mind of a trump voter at this point in the game. And I mean "nothing" literally. If trump were to murder a soldier, 5h!t on his dead body and then go fvck his widow on prime time TV, a trump voter today will still be a trump voter tomorrow.

                      trump voters are every bit the issue that trump is. They are dangerous and bad for the country.
                      I think you are describing a Trump "base" voter. Some of those eople who voted for BO but switched to Dumpcan still come back. Maybe not many, but in race where the margin could be razor thin, a small number could be huge. Plus, "Undecided" could include those who are not yet committed to vote--those Rs who are less motivated and those Ds who are more. Every edge counts.

                      I have a hard time explaining my own feeling that this election could either be a D rout or a loss.

                      Comment


                      • Of course trump is saying he doesn’t believe Germany that the Russian guy was poisoned. He needs to see evidence, he says.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

                          I find it hard to believe there are enough "undecided" voters left to move the election one way or another. On September 4, 2020 I cannot fathom a person being unable to know whether or not trump has earned his or her vote. There is nothing that will change the mind of a trump voter at this point in the game. And I mean "nothing" literally. If trump were to murder a soldier, 5h!t on his dead body and then go fvck his widow on prime time TV, a trump voter today will still be a trump voter tomorrow.

                          trump voters are every bit the issue that trump is. They are dangerous and bad for the country.
                          Biden was knocking on doors with some volunteers last week and one lady was like, “Hey it’s Joe Biden! I gotta be honest I’m a Trump supporter but if you ran for president I’d vote for you!” This in August 2020.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I’m just trying to wrap my head around the brain damage required to say that kind of thing to your CoS, at Arlington, on Memorial Day, near his son’s grave.

                            I don’t think I can.
                            It's not brain damage. It's just Trump's inherent programming that he just cannot wrap his tiny little mind around the concept of someone doing something selflessly, that no one does anything unless there is some benefit to themselves in doing so.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I’m just trying to wrap my head around the brain damage required to say that kind of thing to your CoS, at Arlington, on Memorial Day, near his son’s grave.

                              I don’t think I can.
                              Imagine the brain damage it takes to vote for him

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                                Imagine the brain damage it takes to vote for him
                                That's what I was thinking.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X