Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Well, if he wanted to have President Obama's status in the world, if he could pull that off, he would certainly get a Nobel for it. Assuming that is wasn't selling out a country to be murdered like vlad wants to do with Ukraine.

    BTW, just watched a video from my WWII in real time channel- given how ethnic Ukrainians treated Poles in WWII- this cooperation is actually quite remarkable.

    Comment


    • It's the same ****ing plan as the GOP Health Plan and the GOP Budget Cut plan.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
        BTW, just watched a video from my WWII in real time channel- given how ethnic Ukrainians treated Poles in WWII- this cooperation is actually quite remarkable.
        The Poles made up for that in the 19th century. Eastern Europe is the Middle East when it comes to utterly irrelevant, backwards peoples who differ by a hair's breadth genociding one another for slights received or given over the last thousand years. The whole place is pathetic.

        They really need a common enemy.

        Last edited by Kepler; 02-03-2023, 05:46 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

          The Poles made up for that in the 19th century. Eastern Europe is the Middle East when it comes to utterly irrelevant, backwards peoples who differ by a hair's breadth genociding one another for slights received or given over the last thousand years. The whole place is pathetic.
          Just makes the support of the Poles to Ukraine all that more remarkable. I'm sure it's not about the humanity of it all, since russia. But they have really gone out of their way to support their neighbors.

          Although, I'm sure the dumb right is going to find reasons to fear Poland now, too.

          Comment


          • You could say the same about Germany, France, and the Low Countries spending 200 years warring and now being the core of one of the most successful international bodies on the planet.

            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


            KDR

            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

            Test to see if I can add this.

            Comment


            • Volgograd gets renamed back to Stalingrad briefly just ahead of Putin's visit to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Battle of Stalingrad.

              https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64502504

              Meanwhile, Germany is sitting over in the corner raising their hand to the EU to ask a question and immediately being told "No, you can't make a return visit."
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

              Live Radio from 100.3

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                It's the same ****ing plan as the GOP Health Plan and the GOP Budget Cut plan.
                It's this plan. "Zelensky! Ukraine belongs to Vlad now. That's how it is. Now, get the eff out"
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                Comment


                • Russian school children training with weapons.

                  AKA The GOP's gun control plan.

                  https://***********/officejjsmart/st...sRPE6lyomJyz9w
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                  Live Radio from 100.3

                  Comment


                  • In case people didn't see, the Nazis are wearing AR-15 pins now.


                    The Right are scum.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        In case people didn't see, the Nazis are wearing AR-15 pins now.


                        The Right are scum.
                        This is the guy handing out the pins

                        https://***********/robertmaguire_/s..._LWN1elLYmwuJw

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                          This is the guy handing out the pins

                          https://***********/robertmaguire_/s..._LWN1elLYmwuJw
                          Too bad you can't see the puddle forming around this coward in that shot.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                          Comment


                          • Did I miss someone posting this?! Melanie just walked into The Situation Room unannounced? One of the most secure rooms on earth?

                            https://***********/larrypfeifferdc/...090763267?s=21
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                            Comment


                            • Way more useful than that B Michelle who wanted kids to eat actual food

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Did I miss someone posting this?! Melanie just walked into The Situation Room unannounced? One of the most secure rooms on earth?

                                https://***********/larrypfeifferdc/...090763267?s=21
                                but her emailz, from sic.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X