POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Right? If this were you or me, we would have already had our doors kicked down, we'd have lost all of our cell phones, computers, electronics. We'd probably be in jail awaiting trial or out on bond. Our normal lives would have been obliterated.
    To be fair though, if we were arrested it wouldn't spark violence.

(that is not in any way an excuse)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Im beginning to wonder if the DOJ is just hoping that Dump has a heart attack in the near term before the DOJ is forced to play their hand and move in on DUMPY. It's the easy way out that can basically get the preferred outcome.

And I don't blame them for not wanting to deal with the 24/7 temper tantrum that Dumpy will put on.
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Yeah it's an impossible situation. But if we're progressing to an inevitable conclusion, then deciding when you arrest the ******* has to be a balance of a) Limiting damage to the investigation b) limiting ability for tfg to further damage the US with releases or sale of info.

I'm less concerned with the arrest piece. I'm more interested in why a search warrant for the rest of his properties hasn't been executed.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Stop counting votes announcement drafted on oct 31

https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...2-5zIPFZAZBAxA

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Im beginning to wonder if the DOJ is just hoping that Dump has a heart attack in the near term before the DOJ is forced to play their hand and move in on DUMPY. It's the easy way out that can basically get the preferred outcome.

And I don't blame them for not wanting to deal with the 24/7 temper tantrum that Dumpy will put on.
            It's not Dump's temper tantrum that is the worry, it's the outright treachery that the Right will incite and attempt to execute.

The DOJ knows that 40% of the population are scum. But in my opinion there is no choice, we have to hold him accountable. And always remember, as vile and ignorant as the Right is, they are also cowards. None of them has an ounce of courage. They are not just the dumbest; they are the weakest.

Frankly, this is not a bad situation to provoke a response from the handful whose hatred outweighs even their cowardice. Let them attack and cut them down. Death By Cop to an entire miserable movement.
            Last edited by Kepler; 10-13-2022, 12:55 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Committee is going to vote today to subpoena dump

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Committee is going to vote today to subpoena dump
                He's never going to appear. His lawyers convinced Muller he couldn't subpoena him because he was a pathological liar and he would perjure himself.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Holy freaking **** it is going down.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He's never going to appear. His lawyers convinced Muller he couldn't subpoena him because he was a pathological liar and he would perjure himself.
                    Seems a little late to be doing this; he only needs to delay a couple of months to run out the clock. He's been pretty good at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post

Seems a little late to be doing this; he only needs to delay a couple of months to run out the clock. He's been pretty good at that.
                      Not the point. The point is they did it. He's hopefully already getting fitted for his orange jumpsuit anyway.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Outside of the obvious reactions, the thing I noticed from the videos of Pelosi and Schumer was just who wears the pants there. Not that it was too much of surprise. Schumer felt like a tag-a-long trying to stay relevant.

Pelosi: I just got off the phone with the VP (Pence)...
                        Schumer, interrupting: I just got off the phone with the VP Elect

Like, what? Shut the **** up. Who cares? She had literally zero power or responsibilities on 1/6 and doesn't even need to be consulted. God, just embarssing for Schumer.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Well Speaker of the House is one of the most important jobs in the government so I am not sure why you would expect otherwise. She is third in line of succession and would be the only person who probably could talk to Pence short of the President in that moment. Schumer would not have been anywhere near the line of succession since he likely would not have been President Pro Tempore. (next in line after the speaker) He could get ahold of Harris though she was still part of his caucus.

Speaker will almost always have more power than a Senate Leader. (this will be wrong if McCarthy becomes Speaker...he is a weak spined little troll) And Schumer wouldn't even be Majority Leader since the special elections hadnt happened yet.

I think you are reading way too much into it.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well Speaker of the House is one of the most important jobs in the government so I am not sure why you would expect otherwise. She is third in line of succession and would be the only person who probably could talk to Pence short of the President in that moment. Schumer would not have been anywhere near the line of succession since he likely would not have been President Pro Tempore. (next in line after the speaker) He could get ahold of Harris though she was still part of his caucus.

Speaker will almost always have more power than a Senate Leader. And Schumer wouldn't even be Majority Leader since the special elections hadnt happened yet.

I think you are reading way too much into it.
                            Yeah, that was kind of my entire point.
                            Code:

Comment

• https://***********/Acyn/status/1580..._4ybV9HBg&s=19

Pelosi’s response to hearing Trump might march to the Capitol is definitely worth watching
                              For anyone who dislikes Pelosi...watch this!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently TFG has stated that the only way he would go before the Jan. 6 Committee is if it's a LIVE testimony...

If I am on the committee, I am going before the press today and offering TFG a seat and a bible to put himself under oath. Let him make his rants "on the record". I'm sure the DOJ would salivate over those possible statements from DUMP...
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X