POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Wasn't it reported that Deutsche Bank quietly wrote off a loss on one of Trumps accounts because they didn't want to be tangled up in his finances a few years back? (Approximately when this was coming to light).
    Yeah then loaned him more money later to pay back another loan. (Trump Tower Chicago)

He lied about all sorts of stuff to get loans. Check out how he valuated his apartment its ridiculous...

If any of us did that we get all 12 inches no lube.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I hate being arrested for DUI, I haven't even hit anyone yet, so no victims!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://***********/kyledcheney/stat...27110380453889

BREAKING: Appeals Court panel *grants* DOJ request for a stay of parts of Judge Cannon’s ruling.
        2 of the 3 paneled judges were Trump appointees.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          It is technically victimless because the victims were made whole without even knowing they were being victimized.

But it's still fraud.
          Unless there was tax fraud, which isn't in the AG's purview.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Victimless my rear. The victims are real people who have to pay higher rates because they have to cover for irresponsible rich people. Geez. 2008 was all about the rich losing a bet and it was the real people who suffered.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Unless there was tax fraud, which isn't in the AG's purview.
              Although, they do know who to call….

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                It is technically victimless because the victims were made whole without even knowing they were being victimized.

But it's still fraud.
                Considering the fact that likely (tens of) thousands died or suffered economic harm as a result of his fraudulent misrepresentation of the seriousness of covid, I'm not gonna lie awake tonight fretting about a dearth of fraud victims.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Considering the fact that likely (tens of) thousands died or suffered economic harm as a result of his fraudulent misrepresentation of the seriousness of covid, I'm not gonna lie awake tonight fretting about a dearth of fraud victims.
                  Not to mention the hundreds of millions who will suffer needlessly because of the delay in addressing environmental concerns.

Though to be fair to Dump that's not just on him, it's on every conservative.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I guess trump went on an unhinged rant on Hannity for an hour...said he can declassify documents by "thinking it" and that it is the banks job to verify the info he lied about.

Here is a clip where he says he can declassify everything and NARA is a radical leftwing organization and that they lose documents.

https://***********/BGrueskin/status...69756515532803

This guy is a ****ing moron. And Sicatoka agrees with his insane ramblings because he is a ****ing moron too.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh and Ginni Thomas agreed to testify...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Oh and Ginni Thomas agreed to testify...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Jesus Trump is now claiming the FBI had AK-47s when they entered MAL...seriously this is becoming Elder abuse if this was your grandpa you would have him put in a home!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/MSNBC/status/1572782810645106689

Although Trump claims the developments "came out of nowhere" following the FBI’s search at Mar-a-Lago, new evidence suggests that his lawyer informed him that keeping classified documents was wrong.
                            In the days following the FBI’s search at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump claimed that the developments “came out of nowhere.” It was among the former president’s more outlandish claims about the scandal.

After all, officials from the Justice Department and the National Archives spent months pleading with the Republican and his team, urging them to comply with the law and return the sensitive materials Trump improperly took. Those appeals were ignored.

But there’s fresh evidence that Trump wasn’t just under pressure from officials outside his political operation, he also was facing related reminders from one of his own lawyers. The New York Times reported overnight:"A onetime White House lawyer under President Donald J. Trump warned him late last year that Mr. Trump could face legal liability if he did not return government materials he had taken with him when he left office, three people familiar with the matter said. The lawyer, Eric Herschmann, sought to impress upon Mr. Trump the seriousness of the issue and the potential for investigations and legal exposure if he did not return the documents, particularly any classified material, the people said."
                            In case you don't remember who that is...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh and Ginni Thomas agreed to testify...
                              Will she top Trump's 440 taking of the 5th is the only thing we're likely to learn.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I guess trump went on an unhinged rant on Hannity for an hour...said he can declassify documents by "thinking it" and that it is the banks job to verify the info he lied about.

Here is a clip where he says he can declassify everything and NARA is a radical leftwing organization and that they lose documents.

https://***********/BGrueskin/status...69756515532803

This guy is a ****ing moron. And Sicatoka agrees with his insane ramblings because he is a ****ing moron too.
                                Sic still hasn't told me how many classified documents were found on Hillary's nasty private server.

Guess he's busy with work again, or something. Travelling to places with no internet. So busy.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X