Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excerpt from Maggie Haberman's new book: [paraphrasing] Trump confided in me that he was going to barricade himself in the White House and never leave.

Gee, that information would have been useful, oh, I don't know, A ****ING YEAR AGO.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Bill Maher was saying that before the election. "He's not gonna leave"
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        I'm getting tired, I'm not sure where to put this, but I am in love with this woman.

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...64279597498372
        I tried this on my very religious father and ...

well. A guy that calls everyone snowflakes was deeply offended when I said "I don't care what your sky fairy says."
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Dump is in dc and no one seems to know why
          He's running low on classified documents and feeling a little defenseless.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Excerpt from Maggie Haberman's new book: [paraphrasing] Trump confided in me that he was going to barricade himself in the White House and never leave.

Gee, that information would have been useful, oh, I don't know, A ****ING YEAR AGO.
            The current MO from journalists to withhold this type of information for a book long after it's actionable is really inexcusable.

Comment

Dump is in dc and no one seems to know why
              It's OK, it just looks like he's on the golf course with his confidants and political allies. I mean, there are no golf clubs and none of them are playing golf, but you know that's totally normal.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The current MO from journalists to withhold this type of information for a book long after it's actionable is really inexcusable.
                https://twitter.com/dougjballoon/sta...qf5LOrkON0yZnQ

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

It's OK, it just looks like he's on the golf course with his confidants and political allies. I mean, there are no golf clubs and none of them are playing golf, but you know that's totally normal.
                  They literally don’t appear to have any clubs. ***

Comment

They literally don’t appear to have any clubs. ***
                    It's probably a situation where a golf club owner is inspecting the club. I'm not a golfer (obviously...) but it's my understanding that this is completely common. I'm not giving Trump any benefit of the doubt and I'm not saying that's what happened here, but... maybe it is. Not everything this ******* does is evil.

Comment

• CIA director in the SCIF with pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy

Comment

• A Hardee’s?????

https://twitter.com/ztpetrizzo/statu...rGiycsGvKGSzHA

Comment

• I saw this captioned on reddit as The Last Subpoena.

Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's probably a situation where a golf club owner is inspecting the club. I'm not a golfer (obviously...) but it's my understanding that this is completely common. I'm not giving Trump any benefit of the doubt and I'm not saying that's what happened here, but... maybe it is. Not everything this ******* does is evil.
                            Yeah, I know I bring John Eastman and Kevin McCarthy along when I want help inspecting a golf course.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Yeah, I know I bring John Eastman and Kevin McCarthy along when I want help inspecting a golf course.
                              Which one is Trump's roofer?
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• LP still riding TurdBoy raw.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X