Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The judge just handed them a way out of this...SCOTUS is going to overturn the 1977 ruling and let Trump claim privilege. This is not good...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yep. She's gonna give Teflon Don an out. Secrets are free to be taken. Biden better start loading up Hunter's laptops....
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Also, every single thing that was pointed out about how Trump breaks norms and gets away with it was waved away by you conservatards. Every single GOP supporter can go slip in a puddle of Hep-C and die for all I care. **** the right. But never in the fun way.

End the right.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The one problem Trump is going to have is there is no way any person loyal to him will be granted the type of clearance needed to even look sideways at these documents.

As of now it is a stall tactic still...but it could have some really bad repercussions depending how far things go.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It will be bad again if a dem takes info, I’m sure

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Also, every single thing that was pointed out about how Trump breaks norms and gets away with it was waved away by you conservatards. Every single GOP supporter can go slip in a puddle of Hep-C and die for all I care. **** the right. But never in the fun way.

End the right.
              I am sure one of them will be around shortly to tell us how this is no big deal without a hint of irony.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                It will be bad again if a dem takes info, I’m sure
                No its only bad if the Dem takes info that isn't classified. I mean that is why they want Hillary locked up...

In truth this doesn't do much to really help Trump except delay. They are banking on pushing this until Garland refuses to indict close to an election.

And while we hear about appeals...it gets appealed to the 11th circuit so that is not helpful.
                Last edited by Handyman; 09-05-2022, 12:34 PM.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I don't care what the GOP would say. They aren't a legitimate source of information or comment. They are a criminal enterprise which has secured a terrorist organization as muscle. They no longer have standing in a democratic republic.

End the Right.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• This judge has done everything she can to ensure he gets his way. I’d bet money she thinks he’s still the legitimate president

Comment

This judge has done everything she can to ensure he gets his way. I’d bet money she thinks he’s still the legitimate president
                      The Nazis put their judges in place before taking over the state. The Federalist Society may not know anything about the Constitution, but they studied their history.

We have to stamp out the Right now, before it is too late. The opposition failed Germany in the 20s and 30s. If the opposition fails the US now, the world will not survive.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A guy I work with was telling me last week how Trump was in trouble FOR REAL this time. There is a better chance of Selena Gomez jumping in bed with me than Trump going to jail.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I agree with Eli- likely this just stalls everything

this fat **** could roll onto a military base and shoot every person there and no one would care

https://twitter.com/elienyc/status/1...Jt3f5RGho9bBMw

Comment

I agree with Eli- likely this just stalls everything

this fat **** could roll onto a military base and shoot every person there and no one would care

This is the point where we must to use the democratic powers of the Presidency and Senate to change the makeup of the Court, as it has been colonized by fascists. The GOP can no longer be permitted the minority rule they built through voter suppression and gerrymandering. We must use democracy to save and then strengthen democracy. Repair the damage to the judiciary done by Dump and the Nazis. We were given this power by the Founders for exactly this case.

Save democracy. End the GQP. End the Right.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              A guy I work with was telling me last week how Trump was in trouble FOR REAL this time. There is a better chance of Selena Gomez jumping in bed with me than Trump going to jail.
                              Barring a coup your friend is closer to right than you are. The DOJ is not just going to sit idly by they have proven that.

He is banking on the House flipping and Garland refusing to prosecute after a long delay. Much like all his bank dealings this will not work.

If anything I would bet this makes the Red Wave even more dissipated. They better get their civil war or they are going to realize this isn't the Dems of old and they are out for blood as are the voters.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I agree with Eli- likely this just stalls everything

This seems to be the prevailing opinion. The deck is stacked to stall so do what you have been doing and just push forward. (Keep this away from SCOTUS) Friday is the deadline for SM candidates from both sides so go for that.

The DOJ said they finished reviewing the docs so they aren't losing time. Even if somehow they do find he has EP that doesn't change the underlying crime, in fact it proves almost all of DOJs case.

This is the point where they have run out of ways to deny so they admit but with excuses. The problem is no excuse allows for him to have the documents.

The funny thing is, if they say he has EP that means every former president does. That means Obama has the right to classified intel right now. It means any and all secrets in theory could be revealed...
                                Last edited by Handyman; 09-05-2022, 04:54 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X