X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in "shocking but not surprising":

ABC News
    @ABC
    DHS withheld publication of intelligence bulletin warning of Russian scheme to push “allegations about the poor mental health” of Joe Biden, per emails and document draft obtained by @ABC.
    @jonkarl has the full story coming up on @GMA

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1301074918596116480?s=20

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Holy crap that’s cringey (Sanders)
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Will Maggie h tweet her outrage over this

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...67626379563009
        Honestly the only references to Haberman I have seen in the media for the last 2+ years are people slamming her. She has become utterly inconsequential. I'm sure she still gets invited to the parties where people reminisce about That Summer at Lionel Trilling's Charming Farmhouse, but she's a dead letter.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

This is so on the nose that it hurts. I lol'd. Even though I'm a regular NPR listener (the competition for commute-time radio news is not a fierce one in the UP)
          As Adjunct Faculty it made me laugh hard. Of course I am not one of the 26. My GF teaches HS and she listens to NPR all the time though. Its funny cause she brings up stories sometimes days after we discuss them here and wonders how I know everything about it already ;-)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Honestly the only references to Haberman I have seen in the media for the last 2+ years are people slamming her. She has become utterly inconsequential. I'm sure she still gets invited to the parties where people reminisce about That Summer at Lionel Trilling's Charming Farmhouse, but she's a dead letter.
            She is often the Times representative on talking heads shows I think on MSNBC. She definitely knows how to tailor an argument for her audience.

She still writes obviously but only seems to be on Twitter when she is pimping her story or some other Times story. It usually doesnt go well for her because everyone knows she is a fraud.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Will Maggie h tweet her outrage over this

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...67626379563009
              But remember, Trump is the one secretly taking on all of the sex trafficking rings!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...96763769057282

Apparently apostrophes are the new quotation marks and you can just use them anywhere you want.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  She is often the Times representative on talking heads shows I think on MSNBC. She definitely knows how to tailor an argument for her audience.
                  I actually had no idea she still saw tv time. Not to say there aren't a dozen equally vacuous imbeciles out there exactly like her -- hi Jen Rubin!!!
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hey at least Jen Rubin hates Trump. (now) Maggie only hates Trump when it benefits her.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey at least Jen Rubin hates Trump. (now) Maggie only hates Trump when it benefits her.
                      Jen Rubin is flat out bizarre. The Islamophobia I totally get, but the rest of her shtick is just so, so weird. Maher loves her.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• The boaters!

“An avid supporter of President Trump who organizes boat parades in Florida and attended the Republican National Convention last week, is accused of sending threatening messages to his neighbor that allegedly included: "f--- you, you f---ing little Jew.... You f----d with the wrong guy I'm coming for you you'll see you will see you little f-----g piece of s--t... I’ve got nothing to lose but you have plenty like your life."

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...csHl0VIiOWDPI0

Comment

• What's the over/under on the days until commutation or pardoning of this guy because there were good people on both sides?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/us/an...rnd/index.html

'Antifa hunter' who threatened a Charlottesville city council candidate and an autistic child sentenced to 3 years in prison
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...96763769057282

Apparently apostrophes are the new quotation marks and you can just use them anywhere you want.
                            You know how I know he's a german plant...?

Life, 2nd A, Energy, Religion, Jobs and the Economy, would be totally obliterated!
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Bill Barr--Larded Liar #2--will be interviewed on CNN at 5. Any chance Blitzer presses him on his claim that Obama spied on the Trump campaign, despite FBI director Wray and DOJ IG Horowitz saying there's no evidence that it happened? If he does, bet Barr offers nothing but points to the Durham Report. Wolff also needs to ask why he refused the IG's recommendation of two criminal referrals over Trump's call to Zelensky.
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

So Stephanie Winston Wolkoff who wrote the book about FLOTUS said she has tapes of Melania to back up her claims...that should be interesting.

She better stay away from windows...

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...96430023274498
                                So she's basically Linda Tripp, but attractive...

Comment

Working...
                                X