No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone mentioned hunter Biden yesterday?

this is real and it’s spectacular

https://***********/hannahgais/statu...zI-eqbsvfcq9nw

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Someone mentioned hunter Biden yesterday?

My god that is wonderful!

What a fall from grace for Gina Carano...went from having a big spot on a Star Wars Di$ney+ show that was likely to get her a spinoff and now she is making whatever the hell that is supposed to be. Maybe next time don't insult trans people when your costar has a trans sibling you ****ing halfwit waste of carbon!

edit: best comment "why must they make Hunter Biden look cool"?! Honestly, having heard Hunter being interviewed this makes him come off as quite the dude to hang with unlike the real guy. They basically just ripped off the characters from Succession and amalgamated them into one guy!

double edit: another great comment "It looks like if they made a Kendall Roy movie but it was produced by Dinesh D'souza"!
      Last edited by Handyman; 08-27-2022, 12:51 PM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Someone mentioned hunter Biden yesterday?

Is it wrong that after seeing that trailer I really want to watch "The Wolf of Pennsylvania Ave?"

It looks like a terrible movie, but so terrible it's good.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Teflon Don strikes again; Judge in DOJ vs Trump re: return of classified info case is set to rule in favor of Trump.

https://***********/nycsouthpaw/stat...44511850471424

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Wow this bish was appointed after Jan 6, right before he left office

Comment

• I'm not a legal beagle but if I read this correctly not sure I'd be getting my knickers in a twist.

The special master would be in charge of reviewing documents for issues of privilege — not the highly sensitive records at the heart of the government's investigation. Trump's legal filing also sought protection for documents covered by executive privilege that applies to presidents, but since he's no longer in the White House, that legal protection does not automatically apply to these records.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                I'm not a legal beagle but if I read this correctly not sure I'd be getting my knickers in a twist.

The special master would be in charge of reviewing documents for issues of privilege — not the highly sensitive records at the heart of the government's investigation. Trump's legal filing also sought protection for documents covered by executive privilege that applies to presidents, but since he's no longer in the White House, that legal protection does not automatically apply to these records.
                His brainless minions think he’s still the President doing the “real work” behind the curtain. He’s at least doing this for the dog and moron show.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I'm not a legal beagle but if I read this correctly not sure I'd be getting my knickers in a twist.

Thank you for the second opinion. That makes sense.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yeah the ruling is ridiculous, but the special master is just there to review to see if any of the documents need to be held back over executive privilege...which he doesnt have anyways. To me it reads like the judge is being extra cautious with everything even though she has no need to actually do it.

It is interesting reading the legal minds in the comments (not the chicken littles the ones who you can tell know what they are talking about) because not only doesn't this make any legal sense, but by the time the special master sees any of this anyways the DOJ (who has yet to be served btw) will have already gone through the documents anyways so it wont make a difference. Plus the SM is going to need clearance to even be in the same room with some of these docs...which are not allowed to be seen anywhere outside of specific rooms anyways!

Since this is about Executive Privilege and not attorney-client there is no legal standing for a SM to say Trump can have those documents. And theoretically if they did, Trump could get them back. the Joint Chiefs and the Intelligence community would have a fit about that not to mention Biden who is the only person who actually has executive EP. This seems like Trump looking to find out who knows what and who is cooperating.

(I of course have no legal knowledge this is all based on what I am reading)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wasn't this a second judge altogether?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        His brainless minions think he’s still the President doing the “real work” behind the curtain. He’s at least doing this for the dog and moron show.
                        So the runaway inflation and high gas prices are Donnie's doing?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah the ruling is ridiculous, but the special master is just there to review to see if any of the documents need to be held back over executive privilege...which he doesnt have anyways. To me it reads like the judge is being extra cautious with everything even though she has no need to actually do it.

It is interesting reading the legal minds in the comments (not the chicken littles the ones who you can tell know what they are talking about) because not only doesn't this make any legal sense, but by the time the special master sees any of this anyways the DOJ (who has yet to be served btw) will have already gone through the documents anyways so it wont make a difference. Plus the SM is going to need clearance to even be in the same room with some of these docs...which are not allowed to be seen anywhere outside of specific rooms anyways!

Since this is about Executive Privilege and not attorney-client there is no legal standing for a SM to say Trump can have those documents. And theoretically if they did, Trump could get them back. the Joint Chiefs and the Intelligence community would have a fit about that not to mention Biden who is the only person who actually has executive EP. This seems like Trump looking to find out who knows what and who is cooperating.

(I of course have no legal knowledge this is all based on what I am reading)
                          Overall, this is kind of the vibe I'm getting from all of this.

Everyone involved knows that this entire thing is a tinderbox soaked in gasoline and that we need to navigate this as Johnny Storm. I support the caution, but DO NOT stop moving forward with any of this.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Priceless.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukra...rt-2022-8?op=1
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Has to be a Hunter plant....

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

So the runaway inflation and high gas prices are Donnie's doing?
                                See, those are caused by explicitly Biden because he did something that caused a Reinartz effect from a black hole located 75 galaxies away from the Milky Way.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X