X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I came to post the same thing lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...18107976986624

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1300870105648300032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1300870105648300032%7Ctwgr% 5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eschatonblog.com%2F

"Where is my Reince?" -- Trump at his Kenosha roundtable, referring to the former WH chief of staff

Nope, no mini-stroke.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Da fuq? https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1300817976795574274

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Portland has been like this for 50 years? You think I would have heard about that when I lived in Seattle...thanks Donald for telling us the truth!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Portland has been like this for 50 years? You think I would have heard about that when I lived in Seattle...thanks Donald for telling us the truth!
            Having lived in Portland for six years, I can't tell you how many times I hid in my house all night, tightly grasping my AR-15, while tens of stoned white junior college students played hacky sack in the park.

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              The Nimrods are trying to #DefundNPR again because they said Trump refused to denounce Kyle Rittenhouse. It always makes me laugh when I see this because the response is always 30-40 people saying "Thanks for the reminder, I need to give again!". NPR probably makes more money off the Nimrods saying to defund them than they do any other time ;-)
              It's also Streisand Syndrome.

26 adjunct professors hear a story on NPR. 3 million people hear about it when the Conservative Hatred Reacharound tries to cancel them.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Good lord that is so true.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jim Gaffigan is still going after Trump and his voters. I love that man!

https://twitter.com/JimGaffigan/stat...721019392?s=19
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So Stephanie Winston Wolkoff who wrote the book about FLOTUS said she has tapes of Melania to back up her claims...that should be interesting.

She better stay away from windows...

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...96430023274498
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1301002407250472966

Trump did a photo-op in front of a Kenosha business with its owner. "A day earlier would have saved his store,” said Trump. But it wasn't the real owner, who had refused to join the photo-op. So Trump just pretended a prior owner was still in charge.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Just plucked another body from central casting, eh? This is all reality TV to him. Whatever makes the ratings look good.

I guess we should be lucky he didnt find another church to hold a Bible upside down in front of.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

26 adjunct professors hear a story on NPR.
                          This is so on the nose that it hurts. I lol'd. Even though I'm a regular NPR listener (the competition for commute-time radio news is not a fierce one in the UP)
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

This is so on the nose that it hurts. I lol'd. Even though I'm a regular NPR listener (the competition for commute-time radio news is not a fierce one in the UP)
                            I think the Twin Cities has more NPR stations than all UP radio stations combined - NPR or otherwise.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I think the Twin Cities has more NPR stations than all UP radio stations combined - NPR or otherwise.
                              My XM radio has the same number of public radio stations (NPR, PRX) as broadcast in the UP (WNMU-FM, WCMX-FM (repeater of WCMU-FM)).
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Will Maggie h tweet her outrage over this

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...67626379563009

Comment

Working...
                                X