No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll have his motion in two weeks, right alongside his infrastructure deal and the ACA replacement. And Traitor Pillow Guy's election fraud evidence.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client: https://***********/alex_mallin/stat...16441225183234

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• That fat **** had over 300 classified docs at his ****hole compound.

times reporting that he went through boxes himself end of 2021 and turned over 150 in the earlier hand over.

gee I wonder why he kept the other half
          Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-22-2022, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            That fat **** had over 300 classified docs at his ****hole compound.

times reporting that he went through boxes himself end of 2021 and turned over 150 in the earlier hand over.

gee I wonder why he kept the other half
            https://***********/maggieNYT/status...71242164068353

A thread with the details including this tidbit:

Some of the documents retrieved in January related to the NSA, the CIA, and the FBI, across a number of national security matters, a person familiar with what was taken said.
            Documents were found in the storage area and in a container in a closet in his office, per people familiar with the matter
            More info: https://***********/lrozen/status/1561873036889837568

“In total, the government has recovered more than 300 documents with classified markings from Trump since he left office, the people said: that 1st batch of documents returned in January, another set provided by Trump’s aides to DOJ in June & the material seized by FBI this month
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Here’s why that’s bad for joe Biden, as according to drew and sic

Comment

• “Special access program”

our resident security expert who stroked our over Hillary must be dying now

https://***********/kyledcheney/stat...TpokpjMy9w6Vxg

or is he still tripping over his own dick explaining how his orange Mussolini declassified then? Time for another death in the family or something similar to disappear
                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-22-2022, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• That fat **** traitor is so incredibly ****ed.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I hope. I still think ultimately they're going to let him go because he was the El Presidente. Democrats are not going to want to unleash the Republicans who will use anything that happens to him as an excuse to do it to any Democrat and claim moral equivalence where there is none.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      That fat **** traitor is so incredibly ****ed.
                      In a just world.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I hope. I still think ultimately they're going to let him go because he was the El Presidente. Democrats are not going to want to unleash the Republicans who will use anything that happens to him as an excuse to do it to any Democrat and claim moral equivalence where there is none.
                        Dems should burn him at the stake. Repubs are gonna come for them no matter what. Might as well at least show you have a spine and stand for something.

Take a cue from ****ing Liz Cheney, ferchrissakes.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Desantis today says fauci needs to be investigated so yeah, they’ll go after everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Dems should burn him at the stake. Repubs are gonna come for them no matter what. Might as well at least show you have a spine and stand for something.
                            What the Dems never understand is part of their lack of popularity among the Great Unwashed is their mincing, "well akshually" instinct to be scrupulously fair to the point of giving Nazis a seat at the table. The proles look at that and think, "these ****s aren't capable of protecting us when the sh-t goes down," and so they run under the skirt of the nearest strongman do-uchebag because of a thousand stupid movies where the bad guy is the Only Man For The Job (e.g., "Thanas was Right").

Burn Dump and his Dumpies to the ground. it's not just defending democracy it's also practical politics. The Right learned long ago that if you say something in a stentorian voice the rubes will follow you regardless of the content of your speech. They just want their Sky Daddy to tell them what to do.

So, tell. Don't wheedle. Order.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Desantis today says fauci needs to be investigated so yeah, they’ll go after everyone
                              Obviously. The Right doesn't operate on the merits, it's just whatever moves their agenda forward. They have disconnected politics from reality. Their politics takes place in their MCU Universe. That is why they should be ignored and cut off from all means to indoctrinate, coordinate, or consolidate power.

The Right are terrorists.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Take a cue from ****ing Liz Cheney, ferchrissakes.
                                This. Because any innocent Dem caught by their banana republic kangaroo court will just tie this up in actual court for years.

Trump, the House, the Senate, Trump appointed AG, Trump installed DOJ ALL had the chance to put Hillary on the stand like the Scarecrow in Dark Knight Rises, and what did they do? Nothing because they don't even believe their own bullsh*t.

So until the GQP looks like this:

... the Dems need to continue to beat every law breaking GQP *sshole senseless with the law book.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X