This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Man Twitter is a buzz with the reveal that last November Trump went to Walter Reed because they worried he had a stroke. Explains why ramps and steps are his enemy...
    Was that is "scheduled but unscheduled" physical? That would explain it.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The fuq?

https://mobile.twitter.com/oliverdar...20487207399424

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Was that is "scheduled but unscheduled" physical? That would explain it.
        Yes that one.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Man Twitter is a buzz with the reveal that last November Trump went to Walter Reed because they worried he had a stroke. Explains why ramps and steps are his enemy...
          It's quite likely he has had TIAs. It would explain the speech and balance problems (in addition to him being a dipsh*t in general).

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1300588951053438976

that hurt my brain to listen to...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/...64034299854850

Rebecca Ballhaus
              @rebeccaballhaus
              "We don't have a family pastor," Jacob Blake's father says on CNN. "I don't know who he talked to." Trump said at tonight's briefing he had spoken with the Blake family's pastor.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Trump comparing inept & biased cops shooting people in the back to golfers missing a crucial putt in a tournament is Peak Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It's quite likely he has had TIAs. It would explain the speech and balance problems (in addition to him being a dipsh*t in general).
                  TIAs are transient by definition. Should resolve within an hour, have to resolve within 24 hours by the most liberal definition (the neurologic community has shifted to 4 hours or so for better risk stratification). If you have a symptom that persists, it was a stroke (or something else). Problem is they were defined before diffusion restriction MRI which is now quite sensitive for stroke. Many things that were (and still are by those undertrained in brain plumbing) called TIAs are actually small strokes.

TIA symptoms should also follow a blood vessel territory, otherwise they should be called a transient neurological symptom or deficit.
                  In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                  I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• I...there are no words.

edit: it does appear there was a pastor at the PC they had the other day and Trump reached out to him but he is the Mom's pastor or something.
                    Last edited by Handyman; 09-01-2020, 10:50 AM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Nimrods are trying to #DefundNPR again because they said Trump refused to denounce Kyle Rittenhouse. It always makes me laugh when I see this because the response is always 30-40 people saying "Thanks for the reminder, I need to give again!". NPR probably makes more money off the Nimrods saying to defund them than they do any other time ;-)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mini strokes. Ok.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...12706824544257

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Jesus Roger Rabbit could outsmart this guy.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Of Course It Was

The claim about the flight matches a viral Facebook post from June 1 that falsely claimed, “At least a dozen males got off the plane in Boise from Seattle, dressed head to toe in black.” The post, by an Emmett, Idaho, man, warned residents to “Be ready for attacks downtown and residential areas,” and claimed one passenger had “a tattoo that said Antifa America on his arm.”

That post was shared over 3,000 times on Facebook, and other pages from Idaho quickly added their own spin to it, like the Idaho branch of the far-right militia group 3 Percenters.

One post claimed that “Antifa has sent a plane load of their people” and that the Payette County Sheriff’s Office confirmed it. Within days, that version of the rumor picked up enough steam in Idaho Facebook groups that the Payette County Sheriff’s Office had to release a statement insisting that the viral rumor was “false information.”
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Cause all black families have a family pastor. They're like, all religious and stuff. Black churches, choirs, spirituals, all that ****.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Bags of soup: Antifa's newest domestic terrorism weapon.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X