X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...KBTpCGKYA&s=19

JUST IN: In a court filing tonight, John Eastman attached the two court documents Donald Trump signed attesting to false voting fraud data.
    A judge found that the one Trump filed in federal court came after he was informed the data was erroneous
    https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...k9xtsUtlA&s=19

Eatsman's filing included a sealed affidavit from him that presumably explains why he thinks the context of these court filings makes them less incriminating than the district court judge believed them to be. He's urging the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to step in.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Per Trump on Truth Social today, the 2020 election was rigged and "stollen"! Just in time for Christmas markets?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The View. The Fucking View had Ted Cruz on and blew it. The media is completely incapable of questioning these fucktards properly. It's a fucking disgrace.
    If Adolph Hitler flew in today
    They'd send a limousine anyway

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Yeah Fallon has never really recovered from that.

BTW MAGAt Twitter is not happy with the polling info I put in the midterm thread. I am having quite a lot of fun mocking their stupidity in my notifications and then muting them so they can't respond :^)

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    The View. The Fucking View had Ted Cruz on and blew it. The media is completely incapable of questioning these fucktards properly. It's a fucking disgrace.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Funny, Russia is gearing up to shoot American soldiers.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...65167176871936

Also, in their alternative truth world from that same clip, Ukraine (who, may I remind everyone was told to give up their nuclear weapons because Russia would protect them) is now accused of harboring *ALL* the nuclear weapons and Russia must go in and get rid of them. Also, Ukrainians are just "mentally sick Russians," and need to either be "corrected" or killed. But this is all just economic anxiety for Russia, right?
    Putin should run for the GOP Nomination in 2024.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Funny, Russia is gearing up to shoot American soldiers.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...65167176871936

Also, in their alternative truth world from that same clip, Ukraine (who, may I remind everyone was told to give up their nuclear weapons because Russia would protect them) is now accused of harboring *ALL* the nuclear weapons and Russia must go in and get rid of them. Also, Ukrainians are just "mentally sick Russians," and need to either be "corrected" or killed. But this is all just economic anxiety for Russia, right?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Latest from the stealer of classified info.

Now I'm reading every day - as an example, today I'm reading somewhere that there's at least a 40% chance that he'll use nuclear weapons. How the hell did this happen? And it's because of the United States.
    America First. To be blamed for everything bad in the world.

Why do the MAGAs hate America?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    We would know, if Donnie would respond to the special master's request that his team catalog every document the FBI took from him, and those they believe were planted.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump has been subpoenaed by the 1/6 committee officially...
    Did they serve him at KFC or Burger King?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Trump has been subpoenaed by the 1/6 committee officially...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...74401239920643

Classified papers at Mar-a-Lago held U.S. secrets on Iran missile program, intelligence on China, people familiar with them say
    Ummm....

At least one of the documents seized by the FBI describes Iran’s missile program, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation. Other documents described highly sensitive intelligence work aimed at China, they said.

Unauthorized disclosures of specific information in the documents would pose multiple risks, experts say. People aiding U.S. intelligence efforts could be endangered, and collection methods could be compromised. In addition, other countries or U.S. adversaries could retaliate against the United States for actions it has taken in secret.
    edit: the moron responded:

A spokesman for the former president did not respond to requests for comment Friday morning. But after this article published online, Trump posted on social media, decrying what he called leaks “on the Document Hoax” and suggesting that the FBI and the National Archives and Records Administration were trying to frame him.

“Who could ever trust corrupt, weaponized agencies, and that includes NARA,” Trump wrote. “ … Also who knows what NARA and the FBI plant into documents, or subtract from documents — we will never know, will we?”
    Last edited by Handyman; 10-21-2022, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/...36456227700736

Reporter: Reaction to Steve Bannon news?
    Dark Brandon: "I never have a reaction to Steve Bannon."
    Teehee

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Oh wait, the scoop here is that axios got some of the emails. Sorry, playing catchup.

Jesus. In a normal world this would be very, very bad for someone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X