X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Treason wasn't the reason for the raid.
    The people whose "division" you are So Deeply Concerned about are Dumpy defenders. Post-1/6 they are, by definition, traitors. As is every GOP enabler, Member, and voter.

**** them all, they no longer get an opinion. They left their citizenship on the Capitol steps.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

First ten minutes on Hannity was listing every conspiracy or controversy of Hillary, Hunter, and Joe.

Then they were very neutral and brought on Eric Trump.
      Twitter has gone full on Lock Her Up and Defund the FBI.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The people whose "division" you are So Deeply Concerned about are Dumpy defenders. Post-1/6 they are, by definition, traitors. As is every GOP enabler, Member, and voter.

**** them all, they no longer get an opinion. They left their citizenship on the Capitol steps.
        Those aren’t the people I’m concerned about. A civil war isn’t going to help anyone(except China and Russia.)
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Those are his people. He’d have a raging boner if this happened to a D

Comment

Those aren’t the people I’m concerned about. A civil war isn’t going to help anyone(except China and Russia.)
            You can't compromise with terrorists. Your gal Sue and her ilk are either outright Nazis like Dump or they're OK with Nazism as long as it gets them their tax cuts. They are no longer part of this society. They lost their political legitimacy when they backed a coup.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Did the FBI find his health plan in those documents?
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• He should have just pushed the safe down the stairs; I thought that was his new MO.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Treason wasn’t the reason for the raid.
                  Breaking Prohibition and Murder wasn't the reason for the arrest of Capone.

Keep going...your points are even lamer than usual!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Did the FBI find his health plan in those documents?
                    It was buried under his plans for Infrastructure Week!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Bots on Twitter has gone full on Lock Her Up and Defund the FBI.
                      FTFY!

The best part of all this, he has been "negotiating" to turn over the boxes for months...they finally got sick of his stalling. They knew where the documents were and went and got them. (with a judges signature...why didn't he just comply right Right Wingers?!?!?) This, like Alex Jones' issue, was a problem of his own making. If he just cooperates none of this matters.

Its delicious and the cherry on top of the sundae is how much Faux cannot handle it. You can tell they are scared [bleep]less. I almost want to check out how the Qucumbers are handling it because I guarantee they are one step away from going full Kool-Aid on the bit. I have some cups they can use...

As for Marc Elias...his point is right but I doubt this will get it done. In fact, I am hoping it doesn't and this forces him to announce he is running sooner than expected. I want him on tilt and I want him to be the face of 2024 for the next 2 years. (especially the midterms)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sshhh. We’re supposed to let them overthrow the government, strip women and others Of rights, all so we don’t upset the nazis.

if it were up to drew, we wouldn’t have responded to Pearl Harbor because it may have been “divisive.” What he means is, **** women, gays, everyone but white men- because that’s all he cares about

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Raid-a-Lago

He blamed it on the Radical Left FBI on Faux...you know run by the guy he appointed!

Edit: https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...pll4N3CpQ&s=19

He is of course whining about Hillarys emails so expect our resident security moron to spout such nonsense soon.
                          Something something merrick garland
                          -Scooby
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Man whoever is programming some of the bots is not debugging the programs! This is a favorite I have read:

https://twitter.com/Jerry11029355/st...43697844547584

I mean they aren't even trying! Whatever version of Windows/MacOS they are using is so old the tabs don't translate right when it is put into a translator program! Its like I am a frosh in college again!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Some of the documents he had were so classified they cannot be listed publicly. We aren't supposed to know they exist. Sic must be livid!
                              Last edited by Handyman; 08-08-2022, 11:51 PM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jfagone/status/1...vny6PkqPg&s=19

"Trump wanted his generals to be more like Hitler's" is not even the biggest Donald Trump story of the day somehow
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X