Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I don’t know who shot who which is why my post just said someone got shot.

you can’t just start assaulting peaceful protesters. You can’t. Trump wants all this chaos and so do his followers.

but yes it will all stop if he’s re-elected.

the right is going to get a lot of people killed

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Why is every Trumphumper such self-centered, egotistical, a**holes?
      Because they want to be just like their orange overlord, silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Why is every Trumphumper such self-centered, egotistical, a**holes?
        Because no other type of person would support him.

Dumpism isn't random. It's self-selected.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by deutsche gopher fan View Post
          the right has killed a lot of people, and their policies will continue to kill a lot of people.
          fyp

Comment

• https://twitter.com/zackbornstein/st...996780544?s=21

Add it to the collection

https://twitter.com/WindTalkerMN1/st...749983745?s=20
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• When will the president speak against incels and white supremacists?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...61634628300802

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/JRubinBlo...39354799980546

Cities and states where violence occurs plead with Trump not to come because he incites violence. This has NEVER happened with a president. He is quite simply a threat to public safety.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• American Carnage. I think I heard that somewhere...................
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Now it's Wisconsin republicans turn to waste even more effort on divisiveness instead of trying to solve problems. A recall petition to oust Governor Evers has started. Of course this has little chance of succeeding, and other than the publicity it generates to fire up the base of bigoted and idiotic republicans (which is basically 90% of their party everywhere and probably moreso in Wisconsin) it will not go far.

Much like waiting for the "good" cops to stand up and say no more to the bad ones, I am waiting for those "good" conservatives to stand up to their party and take it back from the dangerously unhinged racists and conspiracy mongers who are running it. I'm sure I'll be waiting just as long for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      Now it's Wisconsin republicans turn to waste even more effort on divisiveness instead of trying to solve problems. A recall petition to oust Governor Evers has started. Of course this has little chance of succeeding, and other than the publicity it generates to fire up the base of bigoted and idiotic republicans (which is basically 90% of their party everywhere and probably moreso in Wisconsin) it will not go far.

Much like waiting for the "good" cops to stand up and say no more to the bad ones, I am waiting for those "good" conservatives to stand up to their party and take it back from the dangerously unhinged racists and conspiracy mongers who are running it. I'm sure I'll be waiting just as long for that.
                      That ship has sailed. Even Lincoln Project Republicans will go back to insanity as soon as Biden is elected. They don't like Trump because he refuses to hide behind the curtain.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I was in Wisconsin yesterday...and I am convinced the myth of the "silent Trump voter" is friggin BS now. Trumpers arent hiding for fear of people judging them they are out there in full force begging for people to give them crap so they can fight back. They are emboldened and they are loud.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I was in Wisconsin yesterday...and I am convinced the myth of the "silent Trump voter" is friggin BS now. Trumpers arent hiding for fear of people judging them they are out there in full force begging for people to give them crap so they can fight back. They are emboldened and they are loud.
                          I tend to agree. I drove by a lot of Trump signs and flags in Minnesota lake country this weekend.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Yeah, even in my town (one of the most liberal Detroit suburbs) the few old, white Trumpsters we have are all-in on yard signs and bumper stickers. The one down the block from me just added "LAW & ORDER / VOTE TRUMP" to his yard display over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Yeah, even in my town (one of the most liberal Detroit suburbs) the few old, white Trumpsters we have are all-in on yard signs and bumper stickers. The one down the block from me just added "LAW & ORDER / VOTE TRUMP" to his yard display over the weekend.
                              He should add this one:

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I was in Wisconsin yesterday...and I am convinced the myth of the "silent Trump voter" is friggin BS now. Trumpers arent hiding for fear of people judging them they are out there in full force begging for people to give them crap so they can fight back. They are emboldened and they are loud.
                                That's the big change with Trump. The Lincolners wanted it to remain hidden so they could continue the theft forever. Hopefully the one thing that Trump has done that is a net positive (and it's literally the only thing) is bringing these people out from the shadows.

Comment

Working...
                                X