POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    DeSantis is not the guy who will sit back and not take credit. His ego is as big as the gut he tries to hide in those ill fitting suits. Plus Flo(R)ida is in the bag. he doesn't need him.

Trump wants another Midwesterner who is looking to ride his coattails for 4 years.

Actually a woman makes sense.
    I don't think it'll be a Congressional loyalist - he needs them to stay put, especially if they win back the House. Margarine won her primary and is going to safely cruise to re-election. Boebert is likely about to do the same. They will be more effective at cheerleading and advancing the far-right agenda there.

I thought they were setting up Haley for a bigger role in the future when she was UN Ambassador, but after she criticized Trump for January 6th she lost his favor. I think she's gonna end up like Romney or Christie where he'll play along and flirt with giving her a big role, then pull the rug out from under her like the professional troll that he is. Kristi Noem seems like she would fit the mold. Maybe Ronna would do it? I can't really think of any other GOP women who are high profile enough. Tudor Dixon might be governor of Michigan in January 2023 - if she plays her cards right and enthusiastically supports Dump, she could raise her profile between now and 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I don't think it'll be a Congressional loyalist - he needs them to stay put, especially if they win back the House. Margarine won her primary and is going to safely cruise to re-election. Boebert is likely about to do the same. They will be more effective at cheerleading and advancing the far-right agenda there.

I thought they were setting up Haley for a bigger role in the future when she was UN Ambassador, but after she criticized Trump for January 6th she lost his favor. I think she's gonna end up like Romney or Christie where he'll play along and flirt with giving her a big role, then pull the rug out from under her like the professional troll that he is. Kristi Noem seems like she would fit the mold. Maybe Ronna would do it? I can't really think of any other GOP women who are high profile enough. Tudor Dixon might be governor of Michigan in January 2023 - if she plays her cards right and enthusiastically supports Dump, she could raise her profile between now and 2024.
      Ronna is as fat as Elise so unlikely If kep is right that he wouldn’t allow a chubby female

Comment

• DeVos? Conway?
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• It's going to be someone he can control and will never challenge the throne. Someone small time but who the media pretends is not crazy or super right. Noem is a good example...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Joni Ernst, Nikki Haley, Kim Reynolds...

Comment

• Nikki Haley is out, he won't even really talk to her anymore. Kim Reynolds would maybe work...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I assume it would be Kristi Noem.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I assume it would be Kristi Noem.
                  Her 'audition' for the job ought to be something to see. Hope Melania's not around.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Noem! Dumpie shirtless in an old Nazi helmet riding sidecar to her Harley at Sturgis. Fake tats on his gunz. He hires guys to chisel rock at night on the back side of Rushmore.
                    Last edited by burd; 06-21-2022, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      DeVos? Conway?
                      Too rich. Too smart.

They both know their jig is up if they jump into a spot of actual power. Much easier, and safer, to not be in a spot with congressional oversight, where you can just buy power or slither among the rest of them quietly.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I'm thinking Reynolds or Noem. Good soldiers who've never crossed him. Reynolds already has a track record of riding coattails to higher office, and Noem clearly has ambition for federal office.

Comment

I assume it would be Kristi Noem.
                          Why in the **** are there two dakotas?!??! :-p
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Why in the **** are there two dakotas?!??! :-p
                            I know, right? There should be 8.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

:-)
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

There are.

Have you been to Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc...

The Dakotas of the country have 16 Senators and a population less than one block party in Queens.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X