No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep thinking about where Dick Cheney fits on this, but I don't see evil anywhere on the list.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Interesting (and probably correct) that DSD only "tries" (implication: fails) to act smart, while DSS by comparison at least succeeds at acting smart.
      I actually used tries for Newt because he failed t get the power he really wanted, but I did consider the dual meaning of the word. I think JFK is a good example of somebody who pulled off seeming smart. Bobby was the smart one; Jack had the charisma. Much like Bush Senior and The Actor.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Biden is as close to DSS or DDS as you're going to get in a major elected official. He was never as book smart as Obama or Clinton and he gaffes a lot, but his emotional intelligence and charisma used to be very high. He's lost a step on those fronts as he's gotten crankier in his old age, but he genuinely cares about the country and wants to do the right, smart things for it. Anyone capable of looking at him objectively and without the partisan blinders on can see that.
        I kind of figured that's where he'd fall and is why I asked. There are examples of every permutation here, just less common.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/s...20935046643712

A reminder to not buy fake Trump 2024 Gold Cards, as they do not convey to you all of the totally real and worthwhile benefits that genuine Trump 2024 Gold Cards of course provide.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/s...20935046643712

A reminder to not buy fake Trump 2024 Gold Cards, as they do not convey to you all of the totally real and worthwhile benefits that genuine Trump 2024 Gold Cards of course provide.
            Donnie's not gonna be happy with Scavino calling him out like that.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• MAGA King is a welfare queen. https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1528923168617938944

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

That's all fine and perfectly normal. Can I point you towards Hunter Biden? Now there is a fucking corrupt individual.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Whoops https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...p_featurestack
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• That certainly means dumpy is not guilty. Especially compared to the Jan 6 tourists.

Comment

• This may shock you, but a grifter is planning to do more grifting: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ins...201040810.html

KDR

Comment

This may shock you, but a grifter is planning to do more grifting: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ins...201040810.html
                        Interesting. I thought Death Santis would be their nominee, they're already marketing him as "Trump, but smarter."
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Trump will crush DeSantis...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Drumpf promising never to ride a bicycle isn't the own he thinks it is....
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Drumpf promising never to ride a bicycle isn't the own he thinks it is....
                              Not like he could ride one anyway.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Drumpf promising never to ride a bicycle isn't the own he thinks it is....
                                Bicycles globally declare their thanks
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X