• Show
Clear All

• 7 hours gap in phone records on 1/6.

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1...-xRye_JSkxtQHg
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• There's missing entries on the White House call log archive on January 6th, from just after he finished his speech (before noon) to almost 6pm. (As posted just above this).

Historian Kevin Kruse:
      https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/stat...88819390132227
      There's a clip in the American Experience doc on Nixon when reporters refuse to believe the administration's spin about the 18 1/2 minute gap, rejecting its lies in real time. "Is that believable? Come on."

Today, it'd just be Chuck Todd saying "we'll have to leave it there."
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        7 hours gap in phone records on 1/6.

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1...-xRye_JSkxtQHg
        Oh, that reminds me, CBS has also hired Mick Mulvaney as a contributor.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          This is so sad I actually feel the very slightest bit of guilt laughing at it: https://twitter.com/GaryGrumbach/sta...89948223508480
          Fav comment: "Ahole in one"
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Oh, that reminds me, CBS has also hired Mick Mulvaney as a contributor.
            Wait...really?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              This is so sad I actually feel the very slightest bit of guilt laughing at it: https://twitter.com/GaryGrumbach/sta...89948223508480
              There's no freaking way he knows the proper usage of, "whereupon".

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wait...really?
                Yeah, it's not good. That entire network has taken a gigantic ****.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Julia Davis

@JuliaDavisNews
                  Meanwhile on Russian state TV: Host Evgeny Popov says it's time for the Russian people to call on Americans to change "the regime in the U.S." before its term expires "and to again help our partner Trump to become President."
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Quit being hysterical

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Julia Davis

@JuliaDavisNews
                      Meanwhile on Russian state TV: Host Evgeny Popov says it's time for the Russian people to call on Americans to change "the regime in the U.S." before its term expires "and to again help our partner Trump to become President."
                      At least we will know without a doubt who are the ruskie plants in our country.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Julia Davis

@JuliaDavisNews
                        LOL. When you're so sure of the brainwashing you don't even hide it anymore.

The entire GOP, Members and voters, are a Russian operation.

They should be stripped of their right to vote for a while. Do them like we did the Confederate traitors.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status...gEkVLNidZrsPKQ

Haberman: Trump’s main assistant was out, so maybe that’s why there’s a seven hour gap in the call log during an insurrection during the most critical vote count since 1876.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/maggienyt/status...gEkVLNidZrsPKQ

Haberman: Trump’s main assistant was out, so maybe that’s why there’s a seven hour gap in the call log during an insurrection during the most critical vote count since 1876.
                            I thought they'd already figured this out. I thought it had to do with the White House switchboard.

The stories I saw said that the call log is a log of calls involving the POTUS made through the White House switchboard. All of those calls are basically from the President's residence. When the POTUS goes into the Oval Office and has an aide make a call directly to the person he wants to speak to, none of that goes through the White House switchboard. Obviously, cell phone calls don't either.

I think it was one of Obama's aides who was interviewed who said that even many of Obama's calls from the Oval Office wouldn't be logged, because none of them go through the archaic White House switchboard.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• A series of 13 studies with over 10,000 participants tested the change in Americans’ prejudice following the presidency of Donald Trump. The researchers found that explicit racial and religious prejudice increased amongst Trump’s supporters, while prejudice decreased among those who opposed him. This research was published in Nature Human Behavior.
                              As I've said before, the reason why Trump supporters worshipped him so avidly, is because he allowed them to be the worst example of themselves, openly and without hesitation. In fact, they took pride in doing so.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• You can't charge us with attempting a coup because coups are illegal so how could our coup even work if in fact we even tried a coup? https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/s...55820398714881

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X