POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Not one of the Jan 6th protestors set a Christmas tree on fire. I hope no one loses sight of that.
    Just an insurrection? No big deal.

Lighting a Christmas tree on fire? BIG ****ING DEAL!!!
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

jfc he's actually trying to pass that off as anything but concern trolling?

Comment

• Queue the poster who comes on here once every six months to remind us Drew S. is merely being sarcastic, stop taking the bait, and to calm the **** down…

Comment

I burned a Christmas tree once- the fire was amazing....

Come get me, bro..

(seriously, when they are dried out, they burn incredibly well)

Comment

TOURIST VISIT!!!!!

Jesus.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Come get me, bro..

Try a flag sometime. It's orgasmic.

Comment

• dumpy lost a court battle over documents- the DC court of appeal has unanimously ruled against him, saying that it's President Biden's Executive decision to lets them come out. Sic should be 100% for Biden's power, since he had no problem with his bud discussing some serious national security issues in public- because he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Come get me, bro..

Can confirm. The ****ers are basically C4. Do not do this indoors.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/orlandosentinel/...55130161119240

3 residents of The Villages arrested after casting multiple votes in 2020 election
                    Well I mean they could have voted for anyone...

It is unclear which candidate the three voted for but records show Halstead, 71, and Ketcik, 63, are registered Republicans. Rider, 61, has no party affiliation.

However, pro-Donald-Trump-affiliated material can be found on Facebook pages appearing to belong to Halstead and Rider. WKMG reported that a Facebook page appearing to belong to Ketcik also had pro-Trump posts. Although, the page seems to have been deleted.
                    Well maybe it was an honest mistake...

Halstead was found to have voted in person in Florida, but also having cast an absentee ballot in New York, WKMG reported.

Ketcik cast an absentee ballot in the state of Michigan but also voted by mail in Florida, according to the WKMG report. Villages records list Ketcik also having a residence in Connecticut. Details on Rider’s arrest were not made clear but prosecutors reported Rider having cast ballots both in state and out.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Texas arrested and jailed a woman who voted when she was not supposed to. Since these are white guys from Florida, multiple voting will just get them a reprimand.

But it's nice to see yet another example of projection- the only way R's are so very confident that D's cheated is that R's DID cheat and still lost. IIRC, the only proven illegal voting have all been for dumpy and Co, none for Ds. Shocking.

I wonder if that's the amazing proof of election fraud- but the courts point out that they would self incriminate....

Comment

• This texts to Mark Meadows are quite damning, even Jr. was urging it to stop.

Michael Moore should do a documentary about it, no way Trump could keep his mouth shut if that happens.

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          This texts to Mark Meadows are quite damning, even Jr. was urging it to stop.

Michael Moore should do a documentary about it, no way Trump could keep his mouth shut if that happens.
                          Why did everyone text Mark Meadows asking him to tell Trump to stop the attack? I thought this was a peaceful protest?
                          https://***********/AvengerResister/...93803656572930

I think this sums it up. If the ***** would come in and answer questions under oath while broadcasted to the nation if I were a Congressman this is the exact question I would be asking.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Better question why were they texting him and lying about all of it on the air the same day?

That makes Qevin McQarthy's flip flop look normal. (remember he flat out said "dont let people tell you it was anyone but Trump Supporters" live that day)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              This texts to Mark Meadows are quite damning, even Jr. was urging it to stop.

Funniest thing about that is that Don Jr. is so scared of his old man that he won't text him directly, he has to go through Meadows.

Or, maybe he just doesn't have his dad's phone number.
                              Last edited by rufus; 12-14-2021, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Better question why were they texting him and lying about all of it on the air the same day?

That makes Qevin McQarthy's flip flop look normal. (remember he flat out said "dont let people tell you it was anyone but Trump Supporters" live that day)
                                And the more obvious question. Why are you texting with Fox News Hosts? Was Fox News an arm of the administration?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X