X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

All you need to know about them is that after four court cases, and 91 indictments against their cult leader, there has been no mass uprising by them to stand up for and protect their leader from these unlawful persecutions.

Despite months and months of them bellowing that that's exactly what they were gonna do if the fat orange fuk got charged.

Now, will there be isolated cases of nutjob MAGA deplorable committing violent acts against some people? Sure. But as a movement, as a mob, they're just all hat and no cattle.
    This is what I'm saying.

Make sure all the I's are dotted and T's crossed before you call their bluff just in case something does arise. But yea, most are spineless.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

The f@g$, the darkies, and the trannies get treated like normal people. Like white folk get treated.
    Other than fear and hate, there's not much else to their "reasoning".

And their tells are pretty obvious- one dude on another board called the immigration problem on the southern border an invasion just like russia into Ukraine. Yea, immigrants are bombing Texas cities, apparently. And taking jobs that nobody else wants is just like killing citizens of small towns.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

What goals are so terrifying to them? I honestly don't understand that what so ever.

Other than fear of the other person (thanks for reminding us, drew) what policy is so very damaging to this country?

Clean air and environment? Healthcare for everyone? Worker protections that end up raising wages? Seriously, what is so wrong?

The only people who would "suffer" are the very wealthy because they will actually have to pay their fair share of taxes. And even then, they will have more than enough money to live ultra comfortably.

The only people I can think of who will really suffer are the coal miners (who are already suffering- they were replaced with machines 50 years ago AND the next group have made their coal worth less) and the oil drillers. And even them- it's a very transient job already thanks to forces outside of this country. And NG is going to last longer than diesel, thanks to it's less impact on CO2 for what it does (ships are transitioning to CNG instead of bunker fuel).

And for those impacted, they can do what their parents did- move someplace where jobs are. Green manufacturing is a real thing.
    A black guy got elected President. That’s the short answer.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

What goals are so terrifying to them? I honestly don't understand that what so ever.

Other than fear of the other person (thanks for reminding us, drew) what policy is so very damaging to this country?

Clean air and environment? Healthcare for everyone? Worker protections that end up raising wages? Seriously, what is so wrong?

The only people who would "suffer" are the very wealthy because they will actually have to pay their fair share of taxes. And even then, they will have more than enough money to live ultra comfortably.

The only people I can think of who will really suffer are the coal miners (who are already suffering- they were replaced with machines 50 years ago AND the next group have made their coal worth less) and the oil drillers. And even them- it's a very transient job already thanks to forces outside of this country. And NG is going to last longer than diesel, thanks to it's less impact on CO2 for what it does (ships are transitioning to CNG instead of bunker fuel).

And for those impacted, they can do what their parents did- move someplace where jobs are. Green manufacturing is a real thing.
    The f@g$, the darkies, and the trannies get treated like normal people. Like white folk get treated.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    At this point, we just need to prepare for violence from some of these folks. Yes, I'm aware that a significant chunk of that 38% are cowards that are all talk/no bite, but be ready for those that aren't to make their move.

Yes, it's an archaic methodology, but use those who make the move to prove a point to the rest of them. Show them exactly what the "Find Out" process wins for them.
    All you need to know about them is that after four court cases, and 91 indictments against their cult leader, there has been no mass uprising by them to stand up for and protect their leader from these unlawful persecutions.

Despite months and months of them bellowing that that's exactly what they were gonna do if the fat orange fuk got charged.

Now, will there be isolated cases of nutjob MAGA deplorable committing violent acts against some people? Sure. But as a movement, as a mob, they're just all hat and no cattle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X